Rose Hill, Isfield, Uckfield, TN22
- Rarely available
- Semi rural location
- Opportunity to extend or redevelop
- In all approx. 1.44 acres
- Further land available
A rarely available three bedroom detached bungalow situated in a semi-rural position
on the edge of the popular village of Isfield. The property offers enormous scope to extend or re-develop and sits within a total plot of approximately 1.4 acres.
Elm Cottage (referred to as Plot 2 on the land plan) consists of a rarely available three
bedroom detached bungalow in a semi-rural position, sitting in gardens and grounds of approximately 1.4 acres. The property is of timber construction and offers enormous scope to re-develop or extend as desired. The bungalow is presented in good order throughout with light and airy accommodation with attractive gardens
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance Porch
• Kitchen with a range of wall and base units featuring a glass display cabinet, stainless steel sink, worksurfaces, stainless steel splashback, gas hob with extractor hood over, fitted oven.
• Sitting Room with double aspect and double doors leading to the rear garden, log burning stove.
• Bedroom 1 with En-Suite WC.
• 2 Further Bedrooms
• Family Shower Room with shower cubicle, low level WC and pedestal wash basin.
Approached over a private driveway the property is accessed through a gated entrance that leads to an area of parking. The bungalow is surrounded on three sides by a well-established garden laid mainly to lawn with several outdoor seating areas. The boundary consists of mature trees and hedging and the post and rail fence gives way to the paddock. In all measuring approximately 1.4 acres.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation