Street Lane, Ardingly, Haywards Heath, RH17
- Period home
- Central village location
- South facing Courtyard garden
- No onward chain
- Flexible accomodation
- Internal viewing recommended
A rarely available 3 bedroom mid-terrace Victorian home with the accommodation arranged over three floors with a south-facing courtyard garden located within the village of Ardingly. Offered with no onward chain.
1 Sussex Place is a mid-terraced period home believed to date back to around 1880, located off of the main road in the village of Ardingly centrally located close to all amenities. The accommodation is arranged over three floors and is presented in good order throughout whilst retaining some of the original period features.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance Hall
• Sitting Room with open fireplace having a brick surround and hearth.
• Dining Room with open fireplace, brick surround and hearth, fitted cupboard, understairs storage cupboard.
• Kitchen with a range of wall and base units, worksurface with stainless steel sink and tiled splashback, space and plumbing for appliances, rear door to
• Conservatory/Lean-To with double doors leading to the rear garden.
• Ground Floor Bathroom bath with overhead shower, wash basin and heated towel rail.
• Separate WC
• 2 First Floor Double Bedrooms both with feature period fireplaces, one having a fitted cupboard.
• Master Bedroom on the second floor.
To the rear is a south-facing brick paved courtyard garden with some raised beds,
enclosed by brick walls and panelled fencing with a rear access gate.
The rear gate leads to a privately owned pathway giving right of way access.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Banks Croft, Sullington Copse, Storrington, West Sussex, RH20
This beautifully presented, extended and recently refurbished three bedroom, two bathroom house is quietly situated at the end of a cul-de-sac in the popular village of Storrington with its wide range...