Hunters View, Western Road, Newick, Lewes, BN8
- Central position within Newick
- 3,700 sq ft
- Excellent family house
- Annexe potential
- Landscaped gardens
- Superb local schools
An impressive family home offering spacious accommodation excess 3,700 square feet arranged over three floors with annexe potential and sitting within attractive landscaped gardens close to the centre of the popular village of Newick. EPC Rating: C
A substantial family home located close to the centre of Newick and yet in a tucked away private position. The house is arranged over three floors
with the current owners converting the lower ground floor as daytime annexe accommodation. The property was built around 2003 in a traditional Sussex style with UPVC wood effect double glazing throughout. The main features of the property include:
• Entrance Hall with parquet flooring.
• Drawing Room with double aspect, French patio doors leading to a decked balcony, and an inglenook fireplace with open fire and brick surround.
• Dining Room with French patio doors to the decked balcony.
• Generous Kitchen/Breakfast Room with tiled floor, range of Shaker style units with granite surfaces and tiled splashbacks, Britannia Range cooker with gas hob and extractor over, fitted dishwasher and Neff microwave together
with Smeg American style fridge/freezer. There is a large bay window with attractive views providing a Dining Area with a door to the west facing terrace. Off the Kitchen is the Utility Room and access to the integral Double Garage.
• From the Entrance Hall stairs lead down to an Inner Hall giving access to a further Sitting Room with a Storage Room off it and a
• Recently fitted and contemporary Kitchen/Breakfast Room with French patio doors to the garden, modern units with composite worksurface, four ring induction hob and Bosch oven. Outside the Kitchen/Breakfast Room is an
attractive covered terrace.
• On the first floor is the Principle Bedroom Suite with fitted wardrobes and En-Suite Bathroom having separate bath and shower unit with heated towel rail.
• Guest Bedroom Suite with fitted wardrobes and En-Suite Shower Room having a modern shower unit, tiled walls and heated towel rail.
• 3 Further Bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes and a Family Bathroom with separate bath and shower unit, tiled walls and heated towel rail.
Approached via a shared private lane with wrought iron double electric gates leading to a block paved driveway with ample parking to the front of the Double Garage which has electric up and over doors. The gardens surround the house on all sides providing numerous points for enjoying the sun and have been landscaped with terraces having sleeper walls and well stocked herbaceous beds together with a number of seating areas. The remainder of the garden which is laid mainly to lawn with an attractive pond in the corner, the whole is surrounded by mature hedgerows and fencing.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
East Grinstead Road, North Chailey, Lewes, East Sussex, BN8
A spacious family home of 4,450 sq ft with well-appointed and flexible accommodation including a self-contained annexe, swimming pool, excellent equestrian facilities and land of excess 8 acres, situa...