Ockley Lane, Hassocks, BN6
- In need of total renovation
- Potential to extend subject to planning constraints
- Good sized plot
- Good location on the outskirts of Hassocks
- End of chain
- Two double bedrooms and two reception rooms
- Numerous outbuildings
A two bedroom semi detached property requiring total renovation and modernisation, situated just on the outskirts of Hassocks. The property offers plenty of scope to extend subject to the usual planning constraints and is offered for sale with no onward chain.
EPC Rating G
A rarely available two bedroom cottage in need of total renovation and modernisation, situated in a sought after location on the rural outskirts of Hassocks. The property has plenty of scope to extend subject to the usual planning constraints and sits in a generous garden.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance Hall with stairs leading directly to the first floor
• Lounge with feature fireplace and views over the front garden.
• Kitchen at the rear with a range of fitted wall and base units, worktop space
and gas hob, built in double electric oven and door leading out to the rear
• 2 Bedrooms being well-proportioned and both offering built-in storage and cupboards.
• Bathroom is currently fitted with a coloured suite and could benefit from an update.
The property is entered via a small gate and a pathway leads to the front door and around to the gardens at the rear and side. A brook runs through the garden on the left hand side of the property and exits into the field behind, with a small bridge allowing access to the rear section of the garden that has several sheds and a green house, two brick built storage cupboards and an external WC are connected to the house at the rear.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Heathfield Road, Burwash Weald, Etchingham, East Sussex, TN19
A very attractive, semi-detached cottage in popular Burwash Weald. The house offers very well presented accommodation over two floors with the advantage of front and rear gardens and off-street parki...