Street Lane, Ardingly, Haywards Heath, RH17
- Period home
- Central village location
- South facing Ct yard garden
- No onward chain
- Potential to update
- Internal viewing recommended
A 3 bedroom end-terrace Victorian home now in need of comprehensive updating throughout with the accommodation arranged over three floors and a south-facing courtyard garden located within the village of Ardingly. Offered with no onward chain.
2 Sussex Place is an end-terraced period home believed to date back to around 1880, located off of the main road in the village of Ardingly and centrally located close to all amenities The property is now in need of updating throughout but does retain some of the original period features with the accommodation being arranged
over three floors.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance Hall
• Sitting Room with open fireplace.
• Dining Room with gas fire, fitted storage cupboard, understairs storage cupboard.
• Kitchen with a range of wall and base units, worksurface with stainless steel sink, electric oven with four ring gas hob, tiled splashback.
• Ground Floor Bathroom bath, wash basin and partly tiled walls.
• Separate WC with partly tiled walls.
• 2 First Floor Double Bedrooms both with feature period fireplaces, one having a fitted cupboard.
• Master Bedroom on the second floor.
To the rear is a south-facing brick paved courtyard garden with some raised beds, enclosed by brick walls and panelled fencing with a rear access gate.
The rear gate leads to a privately owned pathway giving right of way access.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation