Station Road, Sharpthorne, East Grinstead, RH19
- Peaceful location
- Opportunity to update and modernise
- Front and rear gardens
- Driveway and garage
- Close to countryside walks
- No onward chain
Guide Price £400,000 - £425,000
A 3 bedroom semi detached house located in a peaceful no through road within the popular village of Sharpthorne close to the Bluebell Railway line and countryside walks. The property now requires updating and also benefits from front and rear gardens, driveway and a garage. EPC Rating: E
4 Station Road offers a wonderful opportunity to update and modernise this spacious semi detached period house, which has been in the same ownership since new. The property is ideally situated in the village of Sharpthorne giving easy access to close by towns or an easy commute to Gatwick airport.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance Porch leading to the Entrance Hall with understairs storage.
• Cloakroom with WC and built in storage cupboard with inset wash hand basin.
• Kitchen/Dining Room has a window to the front, range of wall and base units with fitted worktops, built in electric oven and hob, space and plumbing for washing machine, storage heater.
• Lounge with tilt and turn windows and casement doors leading to the rear garden, stone fireplace with open fire, storage heater.
• Bedroom 1 has a window to the front, fitted wardrobes, storage cupboard, storage heater.
• Bedroom 2 with a window overlooking the rear garden, built in storage cupboards.
• Bedroom 3 overlooking the rear garden, built-in airing cupboard.
• Family Shower Room with a tiled shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin.
The front garden has well stocked flower beds. There is a driveway leading to the Detached Garage which has a personal door to the side. The rear garden is laid to patio with well stocked borders and has a brick built storage shed and a coal storage unit.
Council Tax: Band D
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
£400,000Offers In Excess Of
The Pantiles, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2
An elegant maisonette in the highly favoured picturesque Pantiles within easy reach of all the amenities of Tunbridge Wells including the mainline station. With its own access from London road and so...
Church Street, Warnham, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12
A substantial brick built end of terrace cottage with scope for refurbishment and a good size garden. Situated in the heart of the popular village of Warnham with butchers, newsagents/general store, ...