Church Lane, Ripe, Lewes, East Sussex, BN8
- Sought after village location
- Self contained annexe
- Beautifull gardens
- Ample parking
- No onward chain
- Viewings advised
A rarely available and attractive four bedroom detached house with self contained annexe and beautiful gardens nestled in the centre of the pretty village of Ripe close to Lewes. EPC Rating: E
An attractive detached village house nestled in the centre of the popular village of Ripe. With traditional brick and tile hung elevations under a tiled roof with wood framed windows the house presents all the features of a
quintessential English cottage. Whilst the accommodation would benefit from some updating it has huge potential and also benefits from a useful annexe.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance Hall with fitted cupboards.
• Generous Sitting Room with wood floors, fireplace with wood burning stove and windows overlooking the garden to the front.
• Study with fireplace (not used) and window to front.
• Kitchen/Dining Room with range of shaker style units, Nobel Range cooker, space for dishwasher, and Dining Area with French patio doors to the garden.
Off the Kitchen is a Utility Room with space for an additional cooker, fridge and tumble dryer.
• Rear Lobby with ground floor Shower Room mainly tiled with a WC, wash hand basin and walk -in shower.
• Main Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and En-Suite Bathroom with WC, wash hand basin and shower over bath.
• 3 Further Bedrooms with two having fitted cupboards/wardrobes.
• Family Bathroom with WC, wash hand basin and bath.
• Barn Annexe with ground floor Kitchen, Bedroom with En-Suite WC, Shower Room and impressive first floor Sitting/Dining Room with vaulted ceiling.
The house sits centrally within its plot and is approached via a shared lane to a private drive providing parking for several cars to the front of the annexe. There is a separate pedestrian access giving access via a brick path to the front door.
To the side of the house is a brick terrace with access to the annexe and the rear of the house. The gardens are surrounded in part by a low level brick wall and mature hedgerows. The garden is laid mainly to lawn with a garden shed and pretty
flowering borders. In all the whole plot is approximately 0.23 acre.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Station Road, Hurst Green, Etchingham, East Sussex, TN19
**Guide Price £850,000 - £880,000** A delightful detached Victorian house in the heart of Hurst Green village, with excellent well-proportioned family accommodation together with a detached ...