Church Lane, Ripe, Lewes, East Sussex, BN8
- Sought after village location
- Ancillary accommodation
- Beautifull gardens
- Ample parking
- No onward chain
- Viewings advised
A rarely available and attractive four bedroom detached house with ancillary accommodation and beautiful gardens nestled in the centre of the pretty village of Ripe close to Lewes. No onward chain. EPC Rating: E
An attractive detached village house nestled in the centre of the popular village of Ripe. With traditional brick and tile hung elevations under a tiled roof with wood framed windows the house presents all the features of a quintessential English cottage. Whilst the accommodation would benefit from some updating it has huge potential and also benefits from ancillary accommodation.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance Hall with fitted cupboards.
• Generous Sitting Room with wood floors, fireplace with wood burning stove and windows overlooking the garden to the front.
• Study with fireplace (not used) and window to front.
• Kitchen/Dining Room with range of shaker style units, Nobel Range cooker, space for dishwasher, and Dining Area with French patio doors to the garden.
Off the Kitchen is a Utility Room with space for an additional cooker, fridge and tumble dryer.
• Rear Lobby with ground floor Shower Room mainly tiled with a WC, wash hand basin and walk -in shower.
• Main Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and En-Suite Bathroom with WC, wash hand basin and shower over bath.
• 3 Further Bedrooms with two having fitted cupboards/wardrobes.
• Family Bathroom with WC, wash hand basin and bath.
• Ancillary Accommodation with ground floor Kitchen, Bedroom with En-Suite WC, Shower Room and impressive first floor Sitting/Dining Room with vaulted ceiling.
The house sits centrally within its plot and is approached via a shared lane to a private drive providing parking for several cars. There is a separate pedestrian access giving access via a brick path to the front door.
To the side of the house is a brick terrace with access to the annexe and the rear of the house. The gardens are surrounded in part by a low level brick wall and mature hedgerows. The garden is laid mainly to lawn with a garden shed and pretty
flowering borders. In all the whole plot is approximately 0.23 acre.
Council Tax: Band G
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation