Ham Lane, Scaynes Hill, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17
- Character Cottage
- Private Lane
- Front and rear gardens
- Off road parking
- Easy access to Haywards Heath mainline station
- No onward chain
This charming three bedroom semi detached cottage is situated in a private road in Scaynes Hill village with the benefit of off-road parking, front and rear gardens and no onward chain.
4 Ham Lane is a delightful Cottage located in a private lane on the edge of the village yet offers easy access to Haywards Heath with its mainline railway station. The property is benefiting from being in good order throughout and retains some original features with open fireplaces, some double glazed sash windows and natural wood
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance Hall
• Spacious Living Room with working fireplace, wood floor and double glazed sash windows to the front, leading through to the
• Open-Plan Dining Room with fitted understairs storage cupboard.
• Kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units, oven with five ring gas hob, overhead extractor, wooden worktops with a tiled splashback, integrated dishwasher, space and plumbing for washing machine and fridge freezer, and there is a stable door to the rear.
• On the first floor the Master Bedroom is to the front of the cottage with a feature fireplace and fitted cupboard.
• 2 Further Bedrooms and a large walk-in cupboard on the landing.
• Family Bathroom has a bath with mixer taps, an overhead fitted shower, wash hand basin and WC.
To the front is an area of parking for 2 vehicles with the front garden accessed through a gate which is well screened by conifer hedging.
The rear garden has a sunny aspect and offers a good degree of privacy with a paved terrace leading to the lawn which is surrounded with shrub borders, mature hedging and panel Fencing.
ALL PHOTOGRAPHS WERE TAKEN AS PREVIOUSLY FURNISHED.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Western Road, Sparrows Green, Wadhurst, East Sussex, TN5
**Guide Price £465,000 - £485,000** A wonderful opportunity to acquire a 3 bedroom semi detached house with good sized garden and off street parking just 0.5 miles from Wadhurst High Street ...