Western Road, Newick, Lewes, East Sussex, BN8
- Close to centre of Newick
- Flexible accommodation
- South facing garden
- Potential to extend (stp)
- Easy access to Uckfield
- Excellent local amenities
A well-presented 3 bedroom detached chalet bungalow offering flexible accommodation with a generous south facing garden in a convenient position with easy access to all the amenities offered in the popular village of Newick. EPC Rating: C
A well presented chalet style bungalow offering flexible accommodation which can be arranged to suit and makes the most of its south facing position with a large conservatory and plenty of reception space. With easy access into the centre of Newick the property is conveniently located to
take advantage of the many amenities offered by this popular village. Presenting traditional brick elevations with wood effect UPVC double glazed windows and a tiled roof.
The main features of the property include:
• Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room with modern shaker style units, granite surfaces, breakfast bar, fitted Bosch double oven, slim line wine cooler, Bosch 4 ring induction hob with extractor over, fitted microwave, Bosch dishwasher, side doors to garden and bi-fold doors through to the Sitting Room.
• Sitting Room which can be open or closed to the Kitchen/Dining room via bifold doors and having an attractive fireplace with fitted electric fire and double doors through to the Conservatory.
• Impressive wood effect UPVC double glazed Conservatory with tiled floor stretching across the majority of the rear of the property and with three sets of double doors leading to the garden.
• Ground floor Bedroom with direct access to the Conservatory and having a modern En-Suite Shower Room.
• Second Ground Floor Bedroom/Study currently used as a Study but with fitted wardrobes and sliding patio door to the garden.
• On the first floor is a generous split level Bedroom with fitted wardrobes, En-Suite Bathroom with shower over bath and walk in cupboard. There is a dormer window giving a southerly view over the garden.
Approached via a private drive giving parking for several cars to the front of the property. The front is surrounded by mature hedges and there is
a large oak tree on the boundary. Both sides of the property provide access to the rear garden with a sheltered patio to the side of the kitchen. There is larger patio to the rear with an oak framed and tiled shelter. The remainder of the garden is laid mainly to lawn and enjoys a southerly aspect. Surrounding the lawn are well thought out borders with a number of specimen plants and there is an attractive pergola covered in wisteria. To the back of the garden is a large shed with power and there is also a separate greenhouse.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Steyning Road, Partridge Green, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13
A traditional barn conversion with exposed timbering adjacent to a courtyard and approximately 2.15 acres of garden and paddock. Located just over a mile from the village of Partridge Green and with ...