Munnion Road, Ardingly, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17
- Sought after village location
- Large garden approx. .4 acre
- Views over adjoining countryside to rear
- Potential to remodel/extend (STP)
- Quiet Cul-de-sac
- Driveway & integral garage
A wonderful 5 bedroom detached family home with a generous sized garden of approximately 0.4 of an acre and enjoying countryside views to the rear. The house is located in a quiet position in the popular village of Ardingly. EPC Rating: D
A superb family home offering spacious and flexible accommodation throughout with great potential for alteration or extension if required (subject to planning). The house sits in a quiet position with a generous west facing garden enjoying views over the adjoining countryside to the rear.
The main features of the property include:
• Front Porch leads to Entrance Hall with a door into the Integral Garage.
• Sitting Room with double aspect, open fireplace and a door to the
• Dining Room with double doors opening to the rear patio.
• Kitchen with a range of wall and base units including glass display cabinets, four ring gas hob, overhead extractor fan, wall mounted oven, worksurfaces with a stainless steel sink, space and plumbing for dishwasher and a fridge/freezer, opening to the Breakfast Room being double aspect with a door to the rear garden, fitted units and worksurface.
• Utility Room with a tiled floor, door to the rear garden, worksurface with Butler sink, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, and wall mounted units.
• Cloakroom with a tiled floor, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
• Master Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin.
• 4 Further Bedrooms.
• Family Bathroom with bath, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail.
There is a block paved driveway to the front with parking for several vehicles and an Integral Garage with an electric up and over door, power and light.
Gated access leads round to the rear garden which is a particular feature of this property. There is a patio leading from the rear of the house to an expanse of lawn with a variety of mature trees, plants and shrubs plus stunning views to the adjoining countryside and beyond.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Threals Lane, West Chiltington, Pulborough, West Sussex, RH20
Development opportunity to redevelop and extend a pair of stone built former farm cottages to create a magnificent detached family house (approximately 3185 sq ft 296 sq m) with stunning countryside v...