Duncton Close, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16
- Peacefull and sought after location
- Short walk from Haywards Heath town centre and Station
- Currently 2 bedrooms but can reconfigure to 3 bedrooms
- Good order throughout
- South facing rear garden
A wonderful mid-terrace home located in a peaceful and sought-after location, a short walk from Haywards Heath town centre and train station, presented in good order with a garage and south facing rear garden.
This is a rarely available and extremely sought after home positioned in a quiet and very convenient location in Haywards Heath close to all the towns amenities. The property was previously three bedrooms but has been altered to currently provide two bedrooms and a large dressing area that could very easily be reconfigured to its original design of three bedrooms if desired. The accommodation is well presented and in good order throughout.
The main features of the property include:
• A double-glazed front door opening into the Entrance Hall with stairs to the First Floor.
• There is a Sitting/Dining Room which is double aspect with a fireplace with electric fire.
• There is a Kitchen which is fully fitted with a range of wall and base units, work surface with stainless steel sink, four ring gas hob with overhead extractor fan, wall mounted oven, space and plumbing for a washing machine and fridge
freezer and a window to the rear.
• Off the Sitting/Dining Room to the rear is a Conservatory/Sun Room which is triple aspect with a brick base and double doors leading to a south facing rear Terrace.
• On the First Floor is the Main Bedroom to the front which has a fitted cupboard and a Dressing Area with wardrobes and a vanity unit. This was previously the Third Bedroom and could easily be reinstated if desired.
• The Second Bedroom is to the rear of the house with fitted cupboards.
• There is a Family Bathroom which has a corner shower cubicle, WC, wash basin, partly tiled walls and a frosted window to the rear.
There is a small front garden with a pathway leading to the front door. To the rear is
a south-facing terrace that leads from the conservatory with steps down to a lawn and further steps down to a paved area with a shed. There is a gate to the rear and also access to the single garage which has power and light. The garden is enclosed with panel fencing and mature hedging.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation