Broyle Farm Cottages, The Broyle, Ringmer, Lewes, BN8
- Stylish Interiors
- Solar H/W and Water Filtration
- Ample Parking
- Generous Garden
- Rural Walks from Garden
- Edge of RIngmer
A stylish semi-detached Victorian cottage with accommodation over three floors and having a generous garden with a plot of about ¼ of an acre with beautiful far reaching views in a convenient location on the outskirts of Ringmer with easy access into Lewes and Uckfield together with rural walks from the garden. EPC Rating: E
A beautifully presented and spacious cottage offering naturally light accommodation with stylish interiors and attractive outlooks over the
adjoining countryside. The property has benefited from a number of improvements by the current owners including within the last few years new wood frame double glazed windows, solar panels generating heat for the hot water system and whole house water filtration system. A number of period features inside including strip pine doors, some wood panelling and exposed brick walls create a warm and comfortable feel to the whole property. The main elevations are traditional Victorian brick and tile hung under a tiled roof.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance Hall with tiled floor.
• Family Room currently used as a study with exposed brick wall and opening through to the
• Sitting Room having a double aspect with outlook over the garden, exposed brick fireplace with wood burning stove, fitted shelves and internal window through to the
• Kitchen/Dining Room with tiled floor, range of units with granite worksurfaces,
Rangemaster Professional Plus cooker with double oven, steel splashback and extractor over, space for dishwasher, glazed door to garden and larder/store cupboard with space for a fridge freezer.
• Cloakroom with quarry tiled floor and space for stacked washing machine and tumble dryer.
• On the first floor there are 3 Bedrooms two having views to the rear over the adjoining countryside and one having fitted storage.
• Family Bathroom on the first floor with freestanding roll top bath and shower over, tiled floor and heated towel rail.
• On the second floor is the Impressive Main Bedroom with exposed brick wall, large Velux style window with fantastic far reaching views, fitted wardrobes and storage.
Approached from the road over a private drive to double timber gates which in turn lead to a gravel driveway with parking for several cars.
The drive is separated from the garden by trellis, with a large stone terrace off the side and rear of the house, beyond which the garden is laid mainly to lawn with mature hedgerows on the borders. There is a well stocked herbaceous bed with a number of apple trees together with productive raised beds for vegetables, a
polytunnel, greenhouse, two garden sheds and a small brick store to the rear of the property. In all the plot measures approximately 0.25 of an acre.
Council Tax: Band E
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Paynters Way, Newick, Lewes, East Sussex, BN8
An attractive and well-presented four bedroom detached family home that has been beautifully maintained by the current owners ,situated in the ever popular village of Newick. The property sits in a la...