The Paddocks, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16
- Quiet position
- Next to protected woodland
- Well-presented accommodation
- Secluded rear garden
- Detached double garage
- Potential to extend into loft space (STP)
A well-presented semi detached house located in a quiet position within Bolnore Village next to protected woodland, with a secluded rear garden and driveway with a detached double garage. EPC Rating: C
The Paddocks is located in a very quiet position next to protected woodland within Bolnore Village. The accommodation is well laid out and presented in good order with the possibility of extending further into the large loft space and the garden (STP).
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance Hall with understairs cupboard and Cloakroom with w.c., wash basin and partly tiled walls.
• Kitchen/Breakfast Room with a tiled floor and bay window to the front, range of wall and base units, electric oven, four ring electric hob with overhead extractor fan, stainless steel sink, space and plumbing for fridge/freezer and washing
• Sitting/Dining Room has a double aspect with double doors leading to the rear garden, gas fireplace with marble surround and hearth.
• On the first floor is the Main Bedroom with fitted cupboards and an En-Suite Shower Room with shower cubicle, w.c., wash basin and partly tiled walls.
• 3 Further Bedrooms
• Family Bathroom has a bath, wash hand basin, w.c. and partly tiled walls.
To the front of the house is a paved driveway providing parking for several vehicles in front of a Detached Double Garage having two up and over doors and power.
From the rear of the house there is an attractive terrace which leads to the lawn which has numerous mature borders, all enclosed with panelled fencing and mature woodland running along the eastern boundary.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Vinehall Road, Mountfield, Robertsbridge, East Sussex, TN32
**Guide Price £540,000-£560,000** An attractive, semi-detached, four-bedroomed house converted from the original Post Office which was built around 1890 and with substantial later additions....