Rocky Lane, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16
- Substantial family home of nearly 4000 sqft
- Flexible accommodation
- 2 Bedroom annexe
- Convenient location
- South facing garden
- Swimming pool
A substantial family home of nearly 4,000 sq.ft. offering immaculate and flexible accommodation with a 2 bedroom annexe, located in a convenient
location with a large south facing rear garden and swimming pool.
This excellent family home has recently been updated and improved and now presents immaculately appointed accommodation throughout. Weald Ridge offers spacious living with numerous reception rooms and 6 bedrooms including a 2 bedroom annexe if required.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance Hall having stripped wooden floors and fitted storage cupboards.
• Cloakroom with a shower cubicle, WC, wash basin, tiled floor and walls.
• Study has double aspect with fitted desk and storage.
• Sitting Room has double aspect, open fireplace with Bespoke fitted cupboards and shelving either side, wooden floor, double doors leading to the Sun Room.
• Reception Room has double aspect, double doors leading outside.
• Dining Room has double aspect, wooden floor, double doors leading to the Sun Room.
• Sun Room with triple aspect and having two sets of bi-fold doors to the rear terrace, tiled floor with underfloor heating.
• Kitchen/Breakfast Room with double aspect and an external door, tiled floor, range of wall and base units and granite worksurfaces, sink, wall mounted oven and microwave, space and plumbing for fridge/freezer, fitted dishwasher,
island with 5 ring gas hob and drawers under.
• Utility Room with tiled floor, fitted cupboards, worksurface, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.
• Master Bedroom is double aspect having a fireplace and fitted drawers either side, wooden floor, fitted cupboards, bi-fold doors to the south facing balcony, En-Suite Shower Room has a tiled floor with underfloor heating, WC, double
wash basins with fitted unit under, shower cubicle, heated towel rail, tiled walls.
• Bedroom 2 with walk-in wardrobe and En-Suite Shower Room with WC, wash basin, shower cubicle, fitted storage, tiled floor and walls, heated towel rail.
• Bedroom 3 is double aspect with bi-fold doors to rear balcony, fitted storage and shelving.
• Bedroom 4 is double aspect with fitted storage and shelving.
• Laundry Room with fitted cupboards.
• Family Bathroom is double aspect with a bath and shower cubicle, WC, double wash basins, tiled floor and walls, heated towel rail.
• Kitchen/Reception Room is triple aspect with bi-fold doors to the rear terrace, Bespoke storage and shelving throughout, kitchen area has wooden worksurface, butler sink with mixer taps, base units and shelving.
• Shower Room with tiled floor and walls, wash hand basin, shower cubicle.
• Bedroom 1 has fitted cupboards.
• Bedroom 2 with double aspect.
• Jack and Jill Bathroom with wooden floor, WC, corner bath, wash basin and vanity unit, partly tiled walls.
To the front of the property is a driveway and large parking area with space for numerous vehicles, all enclosed with mature hedging and trees. To the rear is a large south facing garden with a terrace immediately off the rear of the house leading to the lawn and well-presented shrub/flower borders. The heated swimming pool has a sun terrace, pool house with changing room and pump room. There is a further patio area with a pergola to the rear of the garden and also a tool shed. The garden is all enclosed with mature hedging and trees giving an excellent degree of privacy.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Tinkers Lane, Hadlow Down, Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22
A well presented detached country house with a detached cottage set in an idyllic private rural location at the end of a long driveway with countryside views. The property, with a range of outbuildin...
£1,850,000Offers In Excess Of
Park Road, Southborough, Tunbridge Wells, TN4
A most attractive six bedroom Victorian villa situated close to the popular Southborough Common, providing spacious family accommodation and set in 1/3 of an acre with private gardens and grounds, an ...