Lindfield Road, Ardingly, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17
- Beautiful family home
- Within walk of village
- Secluded gardens of approx. 1/3 acre
- Detached garage
- Full of character
- Ample parking
**Guide Price £1,050,000 - £1,150,000**
A beautiful family home full of character presented in immaculate condition throughout with secluded gardens of approximately 1/3 of an acre with private driveway and garage within walking distance from the village centre. EPC Rating: E
A fine Munnion built family house constructed in 1934 with many character features and presented in very good order throughout. The property offers light and spacious accommodation yet could easily be extended further if required (subject to necessary planning consents).
The main features of the property include:
• Covered porch leads to Entrance Hall which has exposed wooden floors, Cloakroom with a tiled floor, WC, wash basin, window to the front, tiled walls.
• Sitting Room with wooden floor, brick open fireplace and surround, fitted TV/ storage unit, double aspect.
• Family Room with wooden floor, open brick fireplace and surround, door to the rear garden.
• Kitchen/Dining Room is triple aspect with a tiled floor, range of wall and base units, wooden worksurfaces, Range cooker with 7 ring gas hob, pantry housing the boiler, door to rear garden.
• Utility Room with worksurface having space and plumbing underneath for washing machine.
• On the first floor are
• 3 Double Bedrooms
• Family Bathroom with tiled floor, part tiled walls, bath and wash basin, window to the front.
• Shower Room with tiled floor, part tiled walls, shower cubicle, WC, wash basin, airing cupboard.
The property is approached via a private gated entrance to a good size shingle driveway providing off road parking for numerous vehicles. There is a Detached one and half length timber garage with power.
The house is surrounded on all sides by lawn and various mature trees and there is a large decked area ideal for outdoor entertaining.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Marsh Green, Colemans Hatch, Hartfield, East Sussex, TN7
**Guide Price £1,000,000 - £1,100,000** A delightful extended 1930s bungalow in a fantastic woodland setting on the Ashdown Forest with a number of outbuildings and over two acres of mature ...
Billingshurst Road, Ashington, Pulborough, RH20
** BUNGALOW WITH EQUESTRIAN FACILITIES ** This well equipped and chain free equestrian property is situated in a rural location about a mile from Ashington and comprises a detached bungalow, stables,...