Edenbridge Road, Hartfield, East Sussex, TN7
- Beautiful period cottage
- Stunning rural location
- Access to country walks
- Close to mainline station
- Front and rear gardens
- Private parking
A beautiful 3 bedroom period cottage full of character in a unique and rarely available rural location on the edge of the Ashdown Forest, with front and rear gardens together with private parking.
Offered with no onward chain.
Bramble Cottage is a beautifully presented and charming 3 bedroom character cottage located in a tranquil rural position on the doorstep of the Ashdown Forest.
The property is located near the village of Hartfield and is just a short walk from the
Perryhill Farmshop and Tea Rooms.
The main features of the property include:
• Kitchen with stable door to the front terrace, Farmhouse style kitchen with exposed beams and brickwork, vaulted ceiling, fitted base units, wooden worksurfaces, Butler sink, oven with four ring electric hob, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer.
• Dining Room with a window to the front, fireplace with a wood burning stove, understairs storage cupboard, quarry tiled floor.
• Sitting Room with door to rear garden, wood burning stove, wooden floorboards, exposed beams.
• Bedroom 1 with window to the rear, fitted cupboards and exposed wooden floorboards.
• Bedroom 2 with window to the front, fireplace, exposed wooden floorboards, fixed ladder leading to useful loft space.
• Bedroom 3 with window to the rear , exposed wooden floorboards.
• Family Bathroom with a freestanding claw foot bath and hand held shower, wash basin, WC, window to the front, partly tiled walls.
To the front is a private area of parking for 2 vehicles that gives way to the front garden. There are several paved paths leading between well stocked borders to a west facing patio area immediately in front of the cottage, all enclosed by mature hedging, giving a good degree of privacy and having views over the adjoining
paddocks. The rear garden has a brick paved terrace immediately leading from the rear of the cottage that gives way to the lawn which is surrounded by mature hedging and is bordered by post and rail fence. At the end of the garden a gate leads to a further wild area with a compost, bonfire area and garden shed which is also
enclosed by mature hedging and fencing.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation