Yarrow Gate, Lindfield, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16
- Quiet position
- Outskirts of Lindfield
- South facing rear garden
- Approximately 5 years old
- 2 Miles of Haywards Heath station
A well presented three bedroom home constructed approx. 5 years ago located in a quiet position on the outskirts of Lindfield and within two miles of Haywards Heath train station with landscaped rear garden and garage. EPC Rating: B
The house is located in a quiet position within a well-planned development on the edge of Lindfield. Constructed approximately five years ago the property benefits from the remainder of the NHBC guarantee and also boasts a garage and fully landscaped south facing rear garden.
The main features of the property include:
• Hallway with under stairs cupboard, cloakroom with WC, wash basin and fitted units under.
• Kitchen with a window to the front, range of wall and base units, work surface with sink and four ring gas hob with overhead extractor fan, oven, space and plumbing for dishwasher washing machine and fridge freezer.
• Sitting room with double doors to the rear terrace.
• First floor rear bedroom with fitted cupboards, front bedroom and family bathroom with bath, WC, wash basin, heated towel rail and part tiled walls.
• Second floor master bedroom with skylight windows, fitted cupboards and en suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC, wash basin and heated towel rail.
The front of the house overlooks a communal green with several mature trees. To the rear of the house is an attractive south facing landscaped garden with patio terrace under a gazebo and steps up to a gravel area with well stocked raised sleeper beds all enclosed with panel fencing. There is a garage closeby in a block with parking at the front.
Council Tax: Band E
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation