Park Crescent, Forest Row, East Sussex, RH18
- A rare opportunity to improve a detached family home
- Popular village location
- Large reception rooms and open plan kitchen diner
- Good sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom and ensuite shower room
- Seperate study and utility room
- Offered with vacant possesion
- Sought after schools in the area
A rare opportunity to purchase a four bedroom detached family home in need of some modernisation in the sought after village of Forest Row set within the beautiful Ashdown Forest with it's numerous walks and riding. No onward chain. EPC Rating: D
13 Park Crescent is located in a good position within a quiet residential road, on the edge of the popular village of Forest Row, which offers a plethora of local amenities and great schools right on the doorstep. The accommodation is spacious and flexible with the opportunity to update and modernise the house throughout to
create a fantastic forever family home.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance Hall with understairs storage, door leading to the side, and a downstairs Cloakroom with a WC and wash basin.
• Utility Room with worktop space, storage cupboards, space for white goods.
• The Sitting Room has been extended and enjoys a view over the private front garden, fitted with a feature log burning stove and has stripped wooden floors.
• Study is just off the entrance hall and provides the perfect quiet spot for those looking to work from home.
• Kitchen/Dining/Conservatory which is a wonderful open plan space and has been fitted with an array of wall and base units, Range style oven, built-in appliances, and there is plenty of space for a sizeable dining table. The kitchen
opens out to a double glazed conservatory overlooking the rear garden.
• On the first floor is the Master Bedroom which has views over the front garden, two built-in wardrobes and an En-Suite Shower Room with WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
• The 3 further Bedrooms are all of a good size.
• Family Bathroom is fitted with a Victorian style suite with a freestanding roll top bath, WC and wash hand basin.
The property is accessed via a latch gate from the Close that leads along a path through the private front garden, the main part of the garden is situated to the front of the house and is screened by established hedging and provides a large expanse of lawn. A brick built path leads round to the rear of the house and conservatory
that overlooks a large patio together with a raised decking area bordered with flower beds.
Council Tax: Band E
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
£500,000Offers In Excess Of
Brightling, Robertsbridge, East Sussex, TN32
A superbly situated chalet bungalow set about 350 yards down a driveway with exceptional westerly views over farmland. The property is in need of updating and offers enormous potential for an incomin...