Fletching Common, Newick, Lewes, East Sussex, BN8
- Wonderful rural position
- Excellent equestrian facilities
- Extended open plan living space
- South facing rear garden with swimming pool
- Fenced paddocks
- In total approx. 6.5 acres
GUIDE PRICE £1,400,000 - £1,500,000
A well presented four bedroom detached home with excellent equestrian facilities including stabling and riding arena, situated in a wonderful rural position within the Sussex countryside with good riding nearby. In all approximately 6.5 acres.
EPC Rating: C
The property has recently been extended and mostly updated by the current owners and has a stunning extension to the rear with a real wow factor space, and also has planning approved for further extending if required (Planning Ref. LW/17/0528) The accommodation is well laid out and with a south facing rear aspect benefits from
good natural light.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance Hall with fitted storage.
• Study with a window to the front.
• Large triple aspect Sitting/Dining Room with glass lantern ceiling and bi-fold doors to the south facing rear terrace, open fi replace and wooden parquet floor.
• Kitchen has bi-fold windows which open to create a great open space overlooking the rear garden, wooden worksurface with Butler sink, five ring Rangemaster oven with overhead extractor fan, space for fridge/freezer, larder, tiled floor.
• Utility Room with wooden worksurface, Butler sink, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, tiled floor.
• Rear entrance with a useful coats cupboard and Cloakroom with WC, wash basin, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
• On the first floor is a useful Study Area on the landing with a south facing floor to ceiling window overlooking the rear garden, fitted airing cupboard.
• Main Bedroom has fitted cupboards and a recently installed En-Suite Shower Room with contemporary fittings including a WC, tiled shower cubicle, wash basin and heated towel rail.
• Bedroom 2 has a window overlooking the rear garden and fi tted cupboards.
• Bedroom 3 has a window overlooking the front and fitted cupboards.
• Bedroom 4 has a window overlooking the front and fitted cupboard.
• Family Bathroom has a shower cubicle, bath, WC , wash basin, part tiled walls
and a tiled floor.
The property is located in a wonderful rural position close to the village of Fletching and Newick with lots of countryside walks and good hacking very close by.
The property is approached via a private driveway leading to a parking area for several vehicles in front of the house. There is a fi ve bar gate giving access down the side of the property to the rear. Leading immediately from the back of the house
is a beautifully landscaped south facing rear terrace with seating area overlooking the lawn screened with mature hedging and trees. Beyond is a fenced swimming pool and terrace behind which is an apple orchard plus pear and fig trees, pool house, detached garage and large wooden storage shed.
To the rear of the property is a metal gate leading to the equestrian facilities with a further large area for parking, recently constructed American barn housing four loose boxes. There is a 40m x 20m all weather riding school, field shelter and
several fenced paddocks, in all totalling approximately 6.5 acres.
Agents Note: A fenced public footpath runs east to west between the paddocks.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Ellenwhorne Lane, Staplecross, Robertsbridge, TN32
A delightful Grade II Listed house, extended and updated in recent years. privately situated in a beautiful rural country lane location, together with garden and grounds including a small stream and ...
Lewes Road, Scaynes Hill, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17
A spacious and flexible home of over 3,600 sq.ft. full of character, located in a convenient position with gardens and a paddock and potential to extend further (STP), in total approximately 6 acres. ...