Lewes Road, Halland, Lewes, East Sussex, BN8
- Chain free character property
- Planning permission granted to extend.
- Open plan kitchen/diner, living space.
- Garden with rural views.
- Plenty of off street parking
- Located in the pretty hamlet of Halland
A rarely available three bedroom character cottage with planning permission granted to extend and create a four bedroom four reception room family home. Located in the semi rural location of Halland and offered for sale with no onward chain. EPC Rating: E
A rare and exciting opportunity to purchase a three bedroom character cottage with planning granted to create a sizeable family home set in the popular hamlet of Halland.
The main features of the property include:
• A well-proportioned Kitchen/Sitting/Dining Room with a feature fireplace and log burning stove, this in turn opens out to the country style fitted Kitchen with an array of fitted wall and base units, worktops and space for appliances. From the kitchen a rear door leads out to the garden and a covered lobby providing access to an outside Utility Room.
• From the Inner Hallway stairs leading up to the first floor with a large under stairs cupboard providing ample storage with space for a fridge freezer.
• Snug located to the front of the property with views over the front garden and also houses an open fireplace.
• On the first floor there are Three good size and well proportioned Bedrooms with the main bedroom and second bedroom having original feature fireplaces and built-in storage.
• Family Bathroom which is a good size with a bath, WC and wash hand basin.
• The current planning permission
WD2021/2343/F allows for a two storey side extension to create a further reception room, downstairs cloakroom and a utility room, a large fourth bedroom with en-suite bathroom and built in cupboard. Plans and drawings available.
The property is approached via a small pedestrian gate that leads along a pathway to the front door with lawn on either side and established hedging surrounding.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a vegetable garden and brick built out house with wonderful views over open countryside to the rear.
There is plenty of parking on the gravel drive to the right-hand side of the property.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Yarrow Gate, Lindfield, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16
A well presented three bedroom home constructed approx. 5 years ago located in a quiet position on the outskirts of Lindfield and within two miles of Haywards Heath train station with landscaped rear ...