Paynters Way, Newick, Lewes, East Sussex, BN8
- A well maintained, detached family home.
- Situated in a popular residential location.
- Corner plot with a well manicured, large garden
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast room
- Separate dining room
- 1530 sqft of well proportioned, spacious rooms
- Integral garage and plenty of parking
An attractive and well-presented four bedroom detached family home that has been beautifully maintained by the current owners ,situated in the ever popular village of Newick. The property sits in a larger than average private garden in a quiet residential road and offers a well thought out accomodation layout. EPC Rating: F
An attractive and well presented four bedroom detached family home situated in the ever popular village of Newick. The property sits in a larger than average private garden in a quiet residential road and offers a well thought out and beautifully cared for layout internally, boasting two reception rooms, a bright open plan kitchen/diner, four bedrooms and an integral garage.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance Hall with tiled flooring, fitted storage cupboard and leads through to the Sitting Room. The integral garage is accessed via the Entrance Hall internally and provides plenty of extra storage and could also be converted to
provide extra accommodation if required.
• The Sitting Room is a bright and airy room that enjoys views through a bay window over the pretty manicured front garden, Marble fireplace surround with inset electric fire.
• The well-proportioned Dining Room enjoys a sunny aspect with a set of patio doors leading out to the patio area and rear garden.
• Kitchen/Breakfast Room offers plenty of space for more casual dining with enough room for a good sized table and is fitted with an array fitted wall and base units, tiled floor, work surfaces, gas hob and space for appliances. A side door provides access to the rear garden.
• Cloakroom with WC, wash basin, storage cupboard and tiled floor.
• Main Bedroom has two sets of fitted double wardrobes and an En-Suite Shower Room with a fitted shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin with vanity and storage units under.
• 3 Further Bedrooms being two spacious double bedrooms, one with built in wardrobes, and a further good sized single also with built in wardrobes.
• Family Bathroom has a bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin with storage under, tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
The property is entered via a paved driveway providing plenty of parking at the front
of the house and this provides access to the garage. There is a separate L shaped
expanse of lawn with established hedging providing seclusion and privacy with pretty flowered borders and a shed. A wooden gate leads through to a second part of the garden to the rear of the property offering an expanse of manicured lawn, established hedging and a paved patio area with two seating areas.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Stanbridges, Stanbridge Lane, Staplefield, Haywards Heath, RH17
An attractive and spacious semi-detached house in need of updating throughout. Located in a semi-rural position close to the A/M23 benefiting from an indoor swimming pool (also requires renovation), l...