Coos Lane, Handcross, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17
- Rarely available
- Fantastic opportunity to update and extend (STP)
- Wonderful rural location
- Far reaching views
- Detached gargae
- Total plot of approximately 1.5 acres
- No onward chain
**Guide Price £900,000 - £1,000,000** A rarely available opportunity to update and extend (STP) this three bedroom
detached property located in a wonderful rural location with far reaching views and gardens of approximately 1.5 acres. EPC Rating: F
This three bedroom house is now in need of extensive updating but represents a wonderful opportunity to extend and modernise to create a family home. The property is located in a rarely available rural location yet retains easy access to local amenities with a generous plot and far reaching views.
The main features of the property include:
• Porch leading to Entrance Hall with stairs having a larder/storage underneath, opening to the
• Dining Room which is double aspect with doors to the rear terrace.
• Sitting Room is triple aspect with an open fireplace, doors leading to the rear terrace and countryside views.
• Kitchen with a window to the rear, range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink, wooden worksurfaces.
• Utility Room with fitted units and a window to the rear and door to the Rear Porch.
• Main Bedroom which is double aspect with fitted cupboards and views over
the surrounding countryside.
• Bedroom 2 is double aspect with a 1930s fireplace having a tiled surround.
• Bedroom 3 has a window to the rear and a 1930s fireplace.
• Family Bathroom has a bath, WC, wash basin and partly tiled walls.
The property is situated in a wonderful private location in the rural countryside with some fantastic southerly views. The driveway leads from the quiet country lane and provides parking for two vehicles in front of a Detached Double Garage with mezzanine floor and room above.
The gardens surround the property and are laid mainly to lawn with several mature trees, all enclosed by established hedging. There are mature shrubs including azaleas, rhododendrons and a herbaceous border. Also planted in the garden are raspberry canes, gooseberry bushes, rhubarb and asparagus together with a Herb
garden. There is a footprint of a deep litter animal shed and large greenhouse, a wooden cabin with power and a wonderful seating area making the most of the views.
There is also a second driveway which provides parking for one vehicle.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation