Uptons Mill Lane, Framfield, Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22
- Stunning Grade II Listed converted water mill
- Wonderful rural position
- Views over adjoining mill pond and garden
- Gardens and a paddock of approximately 6.5 acres
- Detached office and triple garage
- No onward chain
A stunning Grade II listed converted water mill located in a wonderful rural position with a detached office, triple garage, stables, all within grounds and a paddock of approximately 6.5 acres. EPC Rating: Exempt
Heavers Mill is a beautifully converted Grade II listed Water Mill offering immaculately presented accommodation with immense character presented over 4 floors (including loft room).
The property has a very flexible layout with the potential to create an annexe on the ground floor if required.
Many of the rooms overlook the adjoining mill pond or rear garden making the most of this unique and idyllic position.
The main features of the property include:
• Kitchen with double aspect, range of units under wooden worksurfaces, double oven with 6 ring gas hob, overhead extractor fan, fitted shelving, beamed ceilings exposed brick walls and tiled floor.
• Triple aspect Dining Room with views over the mill pond and waterfall, exposed beams, stone fireplace with fitted wood burning stove.
• Cloakroom with w.c. and wash basin.
• Double aspect Sitting Room with exposed beams and wood floor. Small Hallway with external door.
• Bedroom 2 has a window overlooking the front garden, stone floor and an En-Suite Wet Room with a w.c., wash basin, tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail.
• Main Bedroom with double aspect overlooking the waterfall, exposed beams, wooden floor, fitted cupboards and a wash basin.
• Family Bathroom with views over the garden, claw foot bath, wash basin and w.c.
• Loft Room/Bedroom 3 on the 4th floor which has double aspect exposed beams, fitted cupboards and a wash basin.
Approached through a private gated entrance the driveway sweeps round to a large parking area in front of the property. The driveway then continues under a covered entrance to the courtyard next to the Mill with more parking in front of the triple garage and Detached Office building.
The Mill is situated next to the adjoining waterfall and mill pond with a wonderful raised terrace leading directly from the kitchen and benefits from fine views over the garden.
The garden, which features a private riverside sauna, backs onto farmland and is laid mainly to lawn with the river running along one edge.
There is a fenced and secluded public footpath running between the garden and the paddock giving direct access to the immediate countryside.
The paddock is accessed via a five bar gate and is bordered by mature trees with a stable block and field shelter in one corner.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
New Way Lane, Hurstpierpoint, Hassocks, West Sussex, BN6
A fantastic 16th Century Grade II Listed former Wealden hall house located in a wonderful rural location close to Hurstpierpoint and Hassocks with stunning views of the South Downs. The property sits ...
Sunset Lane, West Chiltington, Pulborough, West Sussex, RH20
This extremely well-maintained and chain-free thatched Wells cottage sits within stunning landscaped gardens on a very private, quiet and secluded plot in excess of ¾ acre in the soug...