Mill Lane, Fletching, Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22
- A well presented family home set in an idyllic rural position.
- Open plan kitchen, dining family room.
- Seperate lounge with open fire place
- Main bedroom with ensuite and three further bedrooms
- Detached double garage with home office above.
- Potential to create a self-contained annex
- Wonderful rural views over open farm land
- Just outside the village of Fletching
Guide Price £775,000-£800,000
Situated in a beautiful setting in a quiet and peaceful country lane this well presented family home offers simply stunning views over open farm land and is situated just outside the ever popular village of Fletching. EPC Rating: C
The accommodation has a bright an airy feel with rooms enjoying wonderful views in all directions of the surrounding fields and far distant views towards Fletching village.
The main features of the property include:
• The spacious Entrance Hall with tiled flooring leads through to the
• Sitting Room enjoying views over the front garden and housing a feature brickbuilt fireplace.
• Downstairs Cloakroom/Utility Room with added Butler sink and hand crafted cupboards.
• Situated at the rear of the property is a wonderful Open plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room. The Kitchen is fitted with an array of hand painted wooden wall and base units with a Range cooker with 5 ring gas hob and griddle and integrated appliances. The Dining Area is a wonderful sunny spot with double aspect windows, built-in Pantry and doors overlooking the rear garden and beyond. There is a second seating area which is a lovely snug space
complimented by a contemporary log burner.
• Principle Bedroom boasts double aspect windows, built in wardrobes and access to an En-Suite Shower Room
• 3 Further Bedrooms
• Family Bathroom fitted with a white suite.
• Large seperate Home Office/Annexe
The outside space is certainly a feature of this property and wraps around the house to the right hand side enjoying far reaching views over the countryside. The property is entered via a large five bar gate that leads through to the driveway offering plenty of parking and on to the Garage.
The main part of the garden at the rear of the property enjoys an expanse of lawn area, patio from the dining room and a raised decked terrace at the rear. The brick built garage at the side of the property also boasts a home office or annex
accommodation above accessed via an external wooden stairs case leading to an open terraced seating area the perfect spot to enjoy the fabulous views.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Roselands Avenue, Mayfield, East Sussex, TN20
A delightful semi-detached house situated on a no through road on the outskirts of the popular village of Mayfield. The house has been subject to extensive renovation and upgrading and is now a well p...