Blunts Wood Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16
- Substantial family home
- Fully self-contained attached 2 bedroom annexe
- Highly desirable location on the west side of town
- Close to railway station and good schools
- Opposite Blunts Wood Nature Reserve
- Excellent condition throughout
**Guide Price £1,350,000 - £1,450,000** A substantial and beautifully presented family home with a fully self contained attached 2 bedroom Annexe located in a highly desirable location on the western edge of Haywards Heath, close to the railway station, great schools and opposite Blunts Wood Nature Reserve. EPC Rating: House = C, Annexe = C
The property is a wonderful family home presented in excellent condition throughout
with a fully self-contained attached 2 bedroom Annexe to give spacious and very flexible accommodation.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance Porch leading to the Entrance Hall understairs storage cupboard, Cloakroom with w.c., wash basin and tiled walls.
• Kitchen/Breakfast Room with a range of wall and base units with granite worksurfaces, fitted AEG dishwasher, wall mounted oven, 5 ring gas hob with overhead extractor fan, space and plumbing for a fridge/freezer. This room opens to the
• Dining Room which has double doors leading to a rear terrace/deck and the rear garden. The Dining Room opens to the
• Sitting Room which is a double aspect with bi-fold doors opening to the rear terrace/deck, fireplace with log burning stove.
• Study off of the hallway to the front.
• There is a Utility Area with sink unit, worksurface, fitted wall and base units, space and plumbing for washing machine and a dryer. This utility area leads through to the annexe.
• On the first floor is the Main Bedroom with fitted cupboards and an En-Suite Shower Room with a glass shower cubicle, w.c., wash basin with vanity unit, tiled walls and floor. There is a separate Dressing Area with fitted Neville
Johnson cupboards and eaves storage and also 2 Walk-in Wardrobes with fitted shelving and drawers.
• Bedroom 2 is to the rear with a double aspect and fitted cupboard.
• Bedroom 3 is to the rear with fitted cupboard.
• Bedroom 4 is to the front with fitted cupboard.
• Family Bathroom has a corner jacuzzi bath, glass shower cubicle, w.c., wash basin with vanity unit under, heated towel rail and tiled walls.
• The Annexe consists of Open plan Kitchen/Lounge which has a range of wall and base units, sink, worksurfaces, four ring electric hob with overhead extractor fan, wall mounted AEG oven, space and plumbing for fridge/freezer with double doors leading to the rear terrace/deck.
• There is an Entrance Porch with a separate front door and storage area leading to a hallway which in turn leads to .
• Bedroom 1 with fitted cupboards and En-Suite W.C. with wash basin and heated towel rail.
• Bedroom 2 with fitted cupboards.
• Shower Room has a shower cubicle, w.c., washbasin with vanity unit and tiled walls.
The house has a large in and out driveway to the front with enough parking for numerous vehicles with well stocked and well presented borders.
To the rear, leading immediately from the house is a large area of raised decking ideal for outdoor entertaining. Steps lead down to the garden which is paved with areas of lawn and well cared for borders, raised fish pond and an attractive Summerhouse.
There is a gate either side of the house giving direct access to the garden and the rear garden is enclosed with wooden panelled fencing.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Bullingstone Lane, Speldhurst, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN3
An opportunity to acquire a much improved Victorian extended cottage in an idyllic quiet country lane between Speldhurst and Penshurst with beautiful gardens and grounds including an attractive spring...