Gower Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16
- Attractive period property
- Convenient location close to the town centre
- Off road parking
- Sunny rear courtyard garden
- No onward chain
- Haywards Heath mainline station 1 mile
An attractive Victorian semi detached house with extended ground floor space, off-road parking and sunny rear courtyard garden, located close to the town centre. No onward chain. EPC Rating: D
This is a most attractive 3 bedroom Victorian house presented in excellent condition
throughout with the benefit of extended ground floor space which creates flexible living accommodation.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance Hall
• Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room light and spacious with double aspect, bay window to the front and original sash window to rear garden, all fitted with high quality plantation blinds, large fitted cupboards.
• Kitchen recently fitted designer kitchen with high end wall/base units, granite worksurfaces, matching splashback tiles, fitted sink, Neff 4 ring gas hob and overhead extractor fan, Neff wall mounted double oven and microwave, fitted
Bosch dishwasher, fitted fridge freezer, rear door and large sash window to the sunny and private patio garden. Utility Area washing machine and dryer fitted and included.
• Cloakroom with w.c., wash hand basin, and hat and coat hooks.
• Family Room a bright and sunny room with sliding doors overlooking the patio garden.
• Main Bedroom is to the front, large double sash windows fitted with plantation blinds, fitted wardrobes, original feature fireplace.
• Bedroom 2 is to the rear, a double bedroom with large sash window overlooking the garden, original feature fireplace.
• Family Bathroom recently fitted white luxury bathroom suite including high quality shower cubicle, large bath with hand held shower, WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit under, mirrored vanity unit above, music sound system, original
sash window with plantation blinds, tastefully decorated with quality floor to ceiling tiles and high-end flooring, fitted airing cupboard and heated towel rail.
• Bedroom 3 is on the second floor, double bedroom, a typical bright and airy loft conversion with double aspect skylight Velux windows, stripped pine floor boards.
To the front is a newly brick paved area and driveway which provides off street parking for two cars (electric car charging point). Well maintained flower beds and privet hedges. To the rear, access via gate to rear secluded sunny private south
facing patio garden with mature flower beds and a pear tree. Storage shed. Access to rear back door to kitchen.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Western Road, Sparrows Green, Wadhurst, East Sussex, TN5
**Guide Price £595,000 - £645,000** A rare opportunity to acquire a well presented semi-detached house well situated in Wadhurst with off street parking and garage. The house could be signif...