Lower Station Road, Newick, Lewes, East Sussex, BN8
- A rare opportunity to purchase a unique property in a sought after location.
- Designed and constructed in the 1960's and now offers a great deal of potential to remodel.
- Large and spacious rooms throughout.
- Established front and rear gardens.
- A much favoured road in Newick village.
- End of chain.
- Wonderful views to the rear.
- Ample parking on the large driveway and a double garage.
**Guide Price £950,000-£1,000,000** A rare opportunity to purchase an individually designed detached property offered for sale for the first time since it was built. This family home sits in a sought after location within the popular village of Newick and offers the discerning buyer the chance to create a wonderful, spacious, home. EPC Rating: D
Crisshelda is an imposing and individually designed property built in the 1960s and
has been a much loved family home ever since. The property is in an extremely popular road and offers an exciting opportunity to modernise and re-model to createa wonderful, substantial forever home.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance Hall which is a spacious bright space with a large picture window, open style wood slatted staircase, parquet flooring and a large cloaks cupboard. Access from the hallway to the Cloakroom and Double Garage.
Directly opposite the front door a glazed door will lead you through to the
• Dining Area that has an original serving hatch opening to the kitchen, a set of sliding doors open to the glazed Garden Room and a concertina partition door slides back to reveal a
• Double aspect Lounge which has parquet flooring throughout and an imposing 1970s style brick faced original open fireplace.
From the Entrance Hall a part glazed door leads you in to a modern fitted Kitchen/Dining Room with an array of wall and base units, breakfast bar, plenty of space for a dining table, built in
electric hob, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. This room enjoys views to the rear over the private garden and another part glazed door leads you back out to the side lobby which could make an ideal utility space. This room can be accessed via the front driveway and leads through to the rear garden.
• Main Bedroom has a range of built-in wardrobes, dressing table and drawers, and benefits from a beautifully refitted En-Suite Shower Room which comprises of a tiled shower cubicle, W.C., wash hand basin in vanity units, fully tiled walls and a heated shower rail.
• There are a further 4 Double Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom.
The property sits in a wide plot and is entered via a sweeping curved driveway that leads through to a sizeable parking area that also has access to the Double Garage.
The front garden is a large circular lawn and is surrounded by an array of established shrubs, planting and trees. To the left of the property is a lean-to covered parking area and to the right is a small wooden gate leading to the rear garden. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and again offers a high level of privacy and seclusion with mature established shrubs and trees, a small garden shed to the rear and an attached greenhouse. The paved patio area provides the ideal opportunity for alfresco dining and to enjoy the peace and tranquillity of this garden. The plot measures 0.49 of an acre in total.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation