Vowels Lane, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19
- Set in a peaceful, rural location within 3.6 of an acre of gardens and picturesque woodland.
- Positioned in an elevated position to enjoy the beautiful surroundings and countryside views.
- The property offers a flexible accommodation layout with potential to create an annex or a holiday let.
- Scandihus design with large windows and bright rooms throughout.
- Plenty of outbuildings with further potential, subject to planning.
- Double garage with plenty of parking on the driveway.
- Two bathrooms , W.C and utility room.
- A short drive from Turners Hill village, Gravetye Manor and Alexander House.
- Established pond, green house and a raised vegetable garden.
**Guide Price £1,000,000-£1,100,000**
A unique and individually designed detached Scandihus, situated in a rural location just outside the village of Turners Hill. This well presented property offers a spacious, light and flexible accommodation layout set over two floors. EPC Rating: E
Bramble Hollow is a well-presented and uniquely designed detached Scandia Hus built by the current owners some 26 years ago. The property itself offers a bright and airy flexible accommodation spread over 2,123 sq.ft. of living space and is situated in a rural location on the outskirts of the village of Turners Hill and East
Grinstead. Bramble Hollow is set in an idyllic and peaceful location and surrounded by 3.6 acres of private gardens and woodland. The property could make the ideal house for those looking for annexe potential with the ground floor currently set out with its own entrance, separate kitchen, 2 bedrooms and a living room/bedroom 3.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance Hall with large built-in storage cupboard and door leading to Bedroom
3/Study with a wash hand basin. Double doors open to a
• Dining Room which overlooks a raised veranda, steps lead you back down to the garden from this room. Just off the dining room is a
• Large triple aspect Bedroom/Further Reception Room this room enjoys and abundance of marvellous views, an En-Suite Bathroom with a separate shower.
• The triple aspect Sitting Room to the rear of the property makes the most of the views with French doors opening onto the veranda, large windows and a log burning stove.
• The Kitchen is open from the dining room and comprises of a range of fitted units and integrated appliances.
• An inner hall allows access to a large storage cupboard, Cloakroom and a well appointed Utility Room.
The inner hall in turn has an external wooden staircase that leads back down to the side of the property and the vegetable garden.
• The lower ground floor has been used occasionally by our current owners as a holiday let but could make the ideal annexe. This part of the house boasts a private entrance at the side as well as access from the first floor and includes 3
well proportioned Bedrooms, a fitted Family Bathroom and a modern Kitchen with space for appliances.
This part of the house also boasts its own separate electricity supply and hot water tank.
Bramble Hollow sits in an elevated position in 3.6 acres of its own private land and
is accessed via a long driveway that leads to a Detached Double Garage with power and lighting.
A small gate leads through to a well-established raised vegetable garden, greenhouse and garden shed.
The mature gardens are surrounded by an array of established trees and shrubs.
There is a large expanse of lawn that leads down to a well-established pond.
From the top of the driveway is a second gated entrance, this in turn leads down to the footprint of several outhouses, a summerhouse positioned on a raised wooden, decking platform and a metal frame barn. These footprints could be converted, subject to planning, to add further outbuildings if required.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Sheepstreet Lane, Etchingham, East Sussex, TN19
A detached former granary, believed to date from the early 1900s, set back from the lane enjoying wonderful southerly views and with the additional benefit of a large barn complex extending to about 4...
Turners Green, Heathfield, East Sussex, TN21
A light and spacious property believed to date from the 1920s with a self-contained annexe, 9.6 acres, range of outbuildings including a stable, set within a popular stretch of countryside with wonder...