Cuttinglye Road, Crawley Down, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10
- A unique opportunity to purchase a property in need of total renovation.
- Set in the middle of ancient woodland in a highly sought after road.
- 3036 Sqft of internal living space including a self contained annex.
- Numerous outbuildings including garaging and sheds.
- Being sold with vacant posession.
- Huge potential to create a wonderful family home.
*Best and Final Bids to be received by 3pm on Friday 21st July* The Brook is a large 6 bedroom detached property being offered for sale for the first time since it was built by the family in the 1960s, sitting in just under 6 acres of beautiful woodland. The property is in need of extensive renovation and is offered for sale with No Onward Chain.
The property offers just over 3,900 sq. ft. of accommodation stretched over one floor and includes a two storey self-contained annexe. The current layout is hugely flexible and the main features of the property include:
• Large Entrance Hall with steps up to the hallway with a Cloakroom.
Dining Room with views to the front and doors connecting to the Kitchen, Lounge and Boot Room.
• A semi-circular Lounge measures some 31 x 25 with a large brick built fireplace in the centre and windows overlooking the pretty rear garden.
• Kitchen/Breakfast Room is fitted with a range of country style wooden units with plenty of space for a dining table and access through to the well
appointment Utillity Room and Boot Room.
• There is also a further large Reception Room with high ceilings and double doors opening back on to the hallway.
• From the Lounge there is a well-proportioned Main Bedroom which also overlooks the rear garden and boasts double doors opening to the terrace. Adjacent to this room is a Dressing Room containing a bank of built-in wardrobes offering a plethora of storage together with an En-Suite Bathroom offering a freestanding roll top bath, separate shower cubicle, basin and bidet.
• with Inner Lobby with From the Main Bedroom there is a further Inner Lobby that could also be a further bedroom with built-in cupboards and an En-Suite Shower Room.
• with Room with An inner lobby leads on to 3 further Double Bedrooms and the Family Bathroom .
• The Annexe at the side of the property can be entered via the main house or through its own separate entrance off the driveway. This part of the property is in need of extensive renovation and currently consists of a Sitting Room,
Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms and a Bathroom.
The extensive land surrounding The Brook adds to its appeal and offers a serene and natural environment with 6 acres of mature woodland and gardens. There is ample space for exploration and for enjoying the outdoors. The mature woodland contributes to the properties natural beauty providing a peaceful and secluded
atmosphere. The Brook is positioned in a beautiful position set back from the private road and is entered via a long and sweeping horseshoe shaped driveway allowing plenty of parking. There are 3 Garages, numerous outbuildings including a summerhouse, several sheds and a greenhouse and there is also a large section of protected and ancient woodland that overlooks a small brook/stream.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation