Nursery Close, Hurstpierpoint, Hassocks, West Sussex, BN6
- A well presented family home in a quiet location
- Open plan, modern living/dining space
- Good sized rear garden, Colonial Breeze House and large shed.
- Sitting room with log burner and separate study.
- A well-appointed utility room and downstairs cloakroom.
- Close to Hurstpierpoint village with its wide array of amenities.
- Main bedroom with contemporary ensuite shower room.
**Guide Price £775,000-£825,000** A beautifully presented detached, modern family home situated in a peaceful cul de sac, on the outskirts of the ever popular village of Hurstpierpoint. The property boasts a fantastic open plan kitchen dining living space perfect for modern family living, a larger than average private rear garden. EPC Rating: C
A well-proportioned modern family home in a highly desirable location in the sought after village of Hurstpierpoint. The property is tucked away in a quiet residential cul de sac overlooking a delightful green space and close to a large open meadow.
The property features well-designed open plan living areas, creating a spacious and
contemporary atmosphere. The layout allows for a seamless flow between the kitchen, dining, and living areas, providing an ideal space for entertaining guests or spending quality time with family.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance Hallway with fitted solid wood flooring and doors leading through to
the Study or snug with views to the front.
• A wonderful bright Sitting Room with feature fireplace and inset log burning stove.
• The Kitchen/Dining Family room is a fantastic space to entertain and is fitted with a range of modern cream shaker style units with granite worktops and glass splashback, integrated dishwasher, microwave, eye level double electric
oven, 5 burner gas hob with extractor over. The breakfast bar offers a more casual dining space with further storage under and space for a dining table overlooking the garden. Two sets of bi fold doors slide back to open this space
up and out to the garden, and a further seating area to enjoy the views and relax.
• The well-appointed Utility Room offers yet more storage and worktop space and incorporates the washing machine and tumble dryer and access back out to the side.
• The Downstairs Cloakroom is fitted with a modern suite and a cupboard houses the boiler.
• The Main Bedroom boasts a wall of built in wardrobes, a pretty bay window over
looking the front and a contemporary En-Suite Shower Room with large walk in shower, fully tiled throughout , low level WC and sink with storage draws under.
• There are 3 Further Bedrooms and a well-appointed Family Bathroom.
To the front of the property the driveway has been extended to provide parking
for several cars, a lawn area and established flower borders, side access take you through to the rear garden. The rear garden has a large patio boasting the perfect space for the alfresco dining, an expanse of lawn, several established trees with a second patio area housing a Colonial Breeze House, from this area a gravel pathway
takes you through to a second area of garden that houses a large timber built shed.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Churches Green, Dallington, Heathfield, East Sussex, TN21
A very appealing and beautifully presented detached character house enjoying views over farmland and situated in this favoured stretch of unspoilt rural countryside designated as an Area of Outstandin...