East Grinstead Road, North Chailey, Lewes, East Sussex, BN8
- Attractive period property
- Convenient semi-rural position
- South facing garden
- Private parking
- Views towards the South Downs
- No onward chain
An attractive period property with potential to extend further (STP) presented in good condition located in a very convenient semi-rural position with a south facing garden, parking and views towards the South Downs. No onward chain.
Bineham Lodge is a charming, three double bedroom, semi-detached home full of
character including arched windows, decorative fireplaces and wooden latch internal doors. The property is presented in good order and with flexible accommodation.
The main features of the property include:
• Wooden front door leads to a covered Entrance Porch with tiled floor.
• Cloakroom with a WC, washbasin, heated towel rail and tiled floor.
• Wooden door leads to the Family Room which is double aspect with decorative fireplace and stone hearth and wooden floor. A stairway leads to the First Floor.
• There is a large triple aspect Sitting/Dining Room with double doors leading to the garden, fireplace with a log burning stove.
• The Kitchen is double aspect with stable door to the rear garden, range of fitted units, work surface with stainless steel sink, four ring electric hob with overhead extractor fan, space and plumbing for washing machine, a fridge
freezer and a wall mounted oven.
• Stairs lead up to the First Floor with the Main Bedroom which is double aspect and has fitted wardrobe and an Ensuite Shower Room with WC, wash basin, tiled shower cubicle, heated towel rail and partly tiled walls.
• There is s Double Bedroom to the front of the property with a fitted wardrobe and a Double Bedroom to the rear of the property with a double aspect and fitted wardrobe.
• The Family Bathroom has a bath with a hand-held shower, WC, washbasin, heated towel rail and partly tiled walls.
The gardens have wonderful southerly aspect with far reaching views towards the South Downs. The gardens to the front and side are mainly laid to lawn with some flowerbeds, shrub borders and various trees. There is also off-road parking for two cars.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Green Road, Wivelsfield Green, Haywards Heath, East Sussex, RH17
An extended three double bedroom, semi-detached Edwardian property presented in good order throughout, situated next to the Village Green in this popular village. Drive with parking, south facing rear...