Springett Cottages, Lewes Road, Ringmer, East Sussex, BN8
- A pretty period style cottage built in 1891
- Refitted kitchen/dining room.
- Gardens both front and rear.
- Three well proportioned bedrooms.
- Family bathroom fitted with a stylish suite.
- Rear garden with access to walks to the church and the village green.
- Delightful views.
**Guide Price £425,000-£450,000**
Springett Cottage is a charming period style cottage believed to date back to 1891. The property is one of five attractive weatherboard properties, positioned in a secluded spot enjoying views over the picturesque village green in Ringmer.
EPC Rating D
By combining the old with the new, the sellers have likely created a harmonious space that offers the best of both worlds: the charm and warmth of the 19th-century design and the convenience and functionality of modern living.
This lovely cottage is positioned in the heart of Ringmer village with views over the village green and the Church of St Mary.
The main features of the property include:
• Front door leading to the Lounge. This room exudes warms and cosiness with an open fireplace and a large window overlooking the front garden allowing the light to flood into the room creating a bright and inviting cosy space.
• Kitchen/Dining Room is at the rear of the house and has been completely renovated and now includes solid woodwork tops, fashionable dark blue painted units, space for fridge-freezer, washing machine and electric range style cooker. There is plenty of space for a sizable dining table and a timber door takes you out into the rear garden. Moving to the first floor, there are Two very pretty Bedrooms.
• Bedroom 2 is a well-proportioned double room with built-in cupboards enjoying views over the front garden.
• Bedroom 3 is to the rear of the property
• Family Bathroom comprises of period style fittings with roll-top bath and shower over, tiled floor, part-tiled walls, WC and wash hand basin.
The true gem of this property is the Main Bedroom which is situated on the top floor
with high vaulted ceilings and exposed beams and two Velux windows allowing for light to flood into this well-proportioned room.
Outside the property is approached by a pretty, front garden surrounded by
established shrubs, trees and rose bushes. A path leads up to the front door. The rear garden is a private oasis and easily maintained with a sunny seating area, established borders, a shed and a timber gate that provides access to a lovely walk through to the village green and the Church of St Mary the Virgin.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Church Street, Warnham, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12
A substantial brick built end of terrace cottage with scope for refurbishment and a good size garden. Situated in the heart of the popular village of Warnham with butchers, newsagents/general store, ...