Wineham Lane, Wineham, Henfield, West Sussex, BN5
- Extensive and Impressive Equestrian Centre
- Wonderful rural location within the Sussex countryside
- Close to Hickstead showground
- Direct access to the local bridleway network
- Many facilities including stabling, riding school, offices and barns
- Fenced paddocks
- In total approx. 22 acres
An extensive and impressive equestrian centre located in an idyllic situation within the rural Sussex countryside close to Hickstead Showground and with direct access to the local bridleway network. In total approximately 22 acres
The farm is located in Wineham in a rural and sought after location with easy access by road and close to Hickstead Showground. The town of Henfield is approximately 4.5 miles away which offers a wide range of facilities and the market town of Horsham is approximately 12 miles distant with a more extensive range of shops,
trades, facilities and mainline railway station. Haywards Heath is just under 8 miles to the east which also has a mainline train station (London-Victoria approximately 45 minutes). The M23 is close by, giving easy road access to Gatwick and London to the north and Brighton to the south.
A unique opportunity to purchase this impressive and substantial equestrian centre ideally located within the heart of the Sussex countryside yet with easy access to the motorway network and close to the Hickstead Showground. The farm benefits from direct access to the local bridleway network and briefly comprises of a gated
entrance leading to a large area of parking for many vehicles.
• Large Barn housing 21 stables, Tack Room, Wash Room and several Offices
• There is a large attached Store and potential Grooms Accommodation (STP)
• There is a further Stable Yard comprising 6 Stables, Tack Room and Hay Store.
• Further buildings include 2 Steel Frame Barns
• A further Barn housing a temporary Indoor Arena
• Lunge Pen
• Horse Walker
• A 70ft x 30ft Outdoor Riding School
• There are many Fenced Paddocks in all totalling approximately 22 acres
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Bodle Street Green, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27
A rare opportunity to purchase approximately 89 acres of permanent pasture and woodland situated in the High Weald AONB. The land is located in an attractive position surrounded by beautiful open cou...
Woodlands Lane, Stoke d'Abernon, Cobham, Surrey, KT11
** VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ** A beautiful parcel of undulating mainly pasture land, in an attractive setting comprising stable yard, large hard surfaced parking area/yard, round pen, fenced p...