Buttinghill Drive, Cuckfield, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17
- A handsome, modern family home stretching over three floors.
- Situated in a quiet residential location close to Cuckfield High Street.
- Constructed by Taylor Wimpy in 2014.
- Large modern open plan kitchen/dining family room.
- Main bedroom with dressing room and ensuite bathroom.
- Family room and living room with views over woodland at the front.
- Garage and parking.
- Private garden with patio area and raised decking.
This modern, detached, family home spans three floors offering a generous 2,056 sq ft and meticulously designed living space. Constructed in 2014 byTaylor Wimpy renowned for their highly sought-after Parkton design, this charming residence is nestled in a tranquil and serene location just a short distance from the village of Cuckfield. EPC rating B
This modern family home is spread across three floors and offers a spacious layout.
One of its standout features is the generously sized kitchen/dining and family room that extends across the entire rear of the property. In addition, the property also includes five double bedrooms, three bathrooms and provides ample living space for a comfortable family lifestyle.
The main features of the property include:
• A bright and spacious Entrance Hall that leads through to
• A Family Room or Study with views over the front garden.
• There is a further Living Room or Snug.
• Downstairs Cloakroom with WC and sink.
• The Kitchen/Dining/Family Room in this home has been totally remodelled by the current owners featuring a stunning design with contemporary white cabinets and sleek quartz counter tops, for more relaxed dining there is a convenient breakfast bar. This space also boasts integrated appliances and is elegantly finished with Amtico flooring throughout. Additionally, there is ample room in this space to accommodate a spacious dining table as well as sofas for comfortable and versatile living. Two sets of patio doors lead out into the garden.
• On the First Floor there are three generously sized Double Bedrooms that have been decorated in neutral colours.
• The Main Bedroom boasts a wonderful dressing area fitted with bespoke wardrobes that then leads through to an Ensuite Bathroom with separate shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin.
• The Family Bathroom is also fully tiled with shower, WC and wash hand basin.
• On the Second Floor there are two Double Bedrooms with generous eaves storage, a contemporary, fitted Ensuite Shower Room with shower cubical, WC and wash hand basin.
The property is located in a tranquil residential cul-de-sac offering beautiful
surroundings. At the front youll enjoy scenic views of the adjacent woodland. The
front garden has been landscaped and features a well-maintained lawn, established flower borders and a pathway leading to the front door. There is driveway parking and access to a garage with power and lighting, and a personal door at the rear takes you back through to the rear garden. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn
with a series of established flower beds. A paved patio area stretches across the length of the property with a raised decking area at the rear of the garden; the ideal spot for alfresco dining.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation