Buttinghill Drive, Cuckfield, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17
- A handsome, modern family home stretching over three floors.
- Situated in a quiet residential location close to Cuckfield High Street.
- Constructed by Taylor Wimpy in 2014.
- Large modern open plan kitchen/dining family room.
- Main bedroom with dressing room and ensuite bathroom.
- Family room and living room with views over woodland at the front.
- Garage and parking.
- Private garden with patio area and raised decking.
This modern, detached, family home spans three floors offering a generous 2,056 sq ft and meticulously designed living space. Constructed in 2014 by Taylor Wimpy renowned for their highly sought-after Parkton design, this charming residence is nestled in a tranquil and serene location just a short distance from Cuckfield village. EPC rating B
This modern family home is spread across three floors and offers a spacious layout.
One of its standout features is the generously sized kitchen/dining and family room that extends across the entire rear of the property. In addition, the property also includes five double bedrooms, three bathrooms and provides ample living space for a comfortable family lifestyle.
The main features of the property include:
• A bright and spacious Entrance Hall that leads through to
• A Family Room or Study with views over the front garden.
• There is a further Living Room or Snug.
• Downstairs Cloakroom with WC and sink.
• The Kitchen/Dining/Family Room in this home has been totally remodelled by the current owners featuring a stunning design with contemporary white cabinets and sleek quartz counter tops, for more relaxed dining there is a convenient breakfast bar. This space also boasts integrated appliances and is elegantly finished with Amtico flooring throughout. Additionally, there is ample room in this space to accommodate a spacious dining table as well as sofas for comfortable and versatile living. Two sets of patio doors lead out into the garden.
• On the First Floor there are three generously sized Double Bedrooms that have been decorated in neutral colours.
• The Main Bedroom boasts a wonderful dressing area fitted with bespoke wardrobes that then leads through to an Ensuite Bathroom with separate shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin.
• The Family Bathroom is also fully tiled with shower, WC and wash hand basin.
• On the Second Floor there are two Double Bedrooms with generous eaves storage, a contemporary, fitted Ensuite Shower Room with shower cubical, WC and wash hand basin.
The property is located in a tranquil residential cul-de-sac offering beautiful
surroundings. At the front youll enjoy scenic views of the adjacent woodland. The
front garden has been landscaped and features a well-maintained lawn, established flower borders and a pathway leading to the front door. There is driveway parking and access to a garage with power and lighting, and a personal door at the rear takes you back through to the rear garden. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn
with a series of established flower beds. A paved patio area stretches across the length of the property with a raised decking area at the rear of the garden; the ideal spot for alfresco dining.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Heydon Way, Broadbridge Heath, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12
This stunning extended five double bedroom, four bathroom family house is finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout and is located within the popular Wickhurst Green development in Broadbr...