Green Road, Wivelsfield Green, Haywards Heath, East Sussex, RH17
- Edwardian property
- Extended open plan accommodation
- Next to village green
- South facing rear garden
- No onward chain
An extended three double bedroom, semi-detached Edwardian property presented in good order throughout, situated next to the Village Green in this popular village. Drive with parking, south facing rear garden and no onward chain.
East Lynne is a three bedroom, semi-detached, Edwardian house that has been extended to offer spacious, open plan living with dining area, and main bedroom on the top floor with ensuite shower room. The property is presented in good order throughout and is offered with no onward chain.
The main features of the property include:
• Double-glazed front door leading to the Entrance Hall and stairs to the First Floor
• There is a large Living Room which is double aspect, with a bay window to the front and an under stairs storage cupboard.
• The Kitchen has a range of wall and base units, work surface with a stainlesssteel sink, a four ring electric hob with overhead extractor fan and there is space and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher. A glass door leads out to the side of the property.
• The kitchen opens to a large Dining Area at the rear of the house with an attractive glass lantern ceiling and bifold doors opening onto the south facing rear garden.
• Stairs from the hallway lead to the Landing Area which houses the airing
cupboard and two further storage cupboards.
• The Family Bathroom is to the rear of the property with a bath, mixer taps, WC, wash basin, a tiled corner shower and a heated towel rail.
• On the First Floor there are two Double Bedrooms, one to the rear of the property and one to the front.
• The stairs lead from the first floor landing up to the Main Bedroom which has a floor to ceiling window to the rear, built in storage cupboards into the eaves and an Ensuite Shower Room with a tiled shower cubicle, WC and wash basin.
To the front of the house is a driveway providing off-road parking for two vehicles with boundaries on either side with mature hedging and a gate on the side of the house giving access to the rear garden. From the rear of the house is a large south facing garden with Terrace immediately adjoining the house giving way to a large
lawn which is bordered by hedging and fencing with gated rear access onto the Village Green.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation