Henfield Road, Small Dole, Henfield, West Sussex, BN5
- Stunning period house
- Recently extended and refurbished
- Immaculate condition throughout
- Detached self-contained annexe
- Convenient semi-rural position
- Located at the foot of The South Downs with views over surrounding countryside
A stunning four bedroom, semi-detached property presented in immaculate condition throughout with detached, self-contained annexe in a convenient semi-rural position at the foot of the South Downs with stunning views over the surrounding countryside.
Hillside Cottage is a stunning, semi-detached, period cottage located in a convenient semi-rural position at the foot of the South Downs on the outskirts of Small Dole.
The house was built around 1914 and has recently benefited from a substantial double-storey extension by the current owners. It now offers impressive open-plan living space and two ensuite bedrooms.
The property has been completely refurbished and is presented in excellent condition throughout.
The main features of the property include:
• Oak framed Entrance Porch which is double-glazed and has a tiled floor.
• The front door leads to open-plan Living Area which is triple aspect and has a fireplace with log burning stove with exposed brick surround and a granite hearth.
• The Reception Area has underfloor heating in the extension and engineered wooden floor throughout with double doors to the side patio area.
• To the rear is a Dining Area with double doors out to the rear Terrace
• The Kitchen Area features a fully fitted kitchen with wooden work surface and Butler sink, oven with a five ring gas hob, overhead extractor fan, fitted fridgefreezer, fitted Bloomberg dishwasher and tiled walls.
• There is a separate Utility Room with work surface, stainless steel sink, space and plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine and has a door to the rear with exposed brick walls and a tiled floor.
• There is an understairs Cloakroom with a WC, wash basin and fitted vanity unit, a tiled floor and access to the under stairs storage.
• On the First floor is the Main Bedroom which has stunning views to the front over the surrounding countryside towards the South Downs and two fitted cupboards either side of a closed fireplace.
• Bedroom Two to the front is double aspect with wonderful views, ensuite shower room with shower cubicle, WC, wash basin with vanity unit, heated towel rail, tiled walls and floor.
• Bedroom Three is to the rear is a double aspect room with ensuite shower room including shower cubicle, WC, wash basin with vanity unit, heated towel rail, tiled walls and floor.
• Bedroom Four is a single bedroom with views to the front.
• There is a Family Bathroom with a free-standing bath, overhead shower, WC, His and Hers wash basins with fitted vanity unit underneath, heated towel rail and partly tiled walls.
To the front of the property is an area of parking in front of a private driveway belonging to the house. A wooden gate gives access to the front garden which is well screened and is laid to lawn with mature borders and trees. There is a patio
area to the side which leads to a raised patio garden to the rear, ideal for outside
To one side of this is the detached self-contained annexe which briefly comprises of an open plan living area with vaulted ceilings, fitted kitchen with electric oven and hob, sink and fridge. There is also a bathroom with bath, WC and wash basin and there is a height restricted mezzanine level for sleeping.
To the rear of the garden is a detached studio office which has double doors, power and light and in one corner of the garden is a wooden toolshed.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Churches Green, Dallington, Heathfield, East Sussex, TN21
A very appealing and beautifully presented detached character house enjoying views over farmland and situated in this favoured stretch of unspoilt rural countryside designated as an Area of Outstandin...
Great Footway, Langton Green, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN3
**Guide Price £815,000 - £825,000** An excellent detached family home with four bedrooms and three reception rooms situated in a quiet sought after cul-de-sac within the popular village of L...