The Strait,, Boreham Street,, East Sussex, BN27
- Newly built detached bungalow
- Picturesque Boreham Street
- Light and airy accommodation
- Private courtyard garden
- Off-road parking
- Electric charging point
A beautiful, newly built, detached, two-bedroom bungalow, designed in a traditional Sussex style, situated in the picturesque village of Boreham Street, within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Sycamore is beautiful, two-bedroom, detached bungalow built in a traditional Sussex-style, situated in a highly sought after location in the Sussex hamlet of Boreham Street within the High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
The property is a delightful, beautifully presented, brand new, detached bungalow finished to a high standard with natural oak weatherboard elevations beneath a slate roof.
Additional benefits include double glazing and under floor heating throughout, with Karndean flooring to the living areas. The property is designed to benefit from excellent natural light and offers light and airy accommodation, with a vaulted ceiling in the kitchen/living area
The main features of the property include:
• The front door leads into the open-plan living room which has a vaulted ceiling with recessed lighting. There are double French doors leading into private rear courtyard garden, which is partly paved with an area of lawn.
• The stunning kitchen/dining area benefits from a range of modern high wall and base units, with inset stainless sink with drainer, complemented with quartz worktops. Integrated fan assisted cooker and 4-ring hob, extractor fan above, integrated slimline dishwasher and integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine. Useful central island unit with quartz worktop, hanging lights above and cupboards beneath.
• The two bedrooms are double aspect with ample power points and television aerial sockets.
• The family bathroom is fitted with a suite comprising bath with marble-effect panel and shower attachment over, wash basin inset into vanity unit and WC. Useful shaver point, Karndean flooring.
There is allocated parking to the front of Sycamore for two cars, with an electric charging point.
A gate leads to the rear garden, an enclosed walled courtyard arranged as a terrace and lawn, an ideal spot for outdoor entertaining.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation