Stockwood Meadow, Staplecross, Robertsbridge, East Sussex, TN32
- Newly constructed semi-detached house
- Staplecross village with local amenities
- Cul-de-sac location
- Off-road parking
- Lawned garden
- Countyside outlook
**LAST ONE REMAINING **
Brand New Semi Detached Home. 3/4 bedrooms, ensuite to the master bedroom, family bathroom. Open plan kitchen/dining, separate living room, downstairs cloakroom, private rear garden, lawned garden to the rear and off road parking. Situated in a new cul-de-sac centred around a lovely wild meadow green.
The Lodge is part of an exclusive development of traditional Sussex-style houses, situated in a no through lane within walking distance of the centre of the attractive village of Staplecross.
The property is a delightful, beautifully presented, brand new, semi-detached home finished to a high standard with part-brick wall and and part weatherboard elevations beneath a tiled roof.
Additional benefits include double glazing and gas-fired central heating, the property is designed to benefit from excellent natural light and offers well-proportioned accommodation.
The main features of the property include:
• Front door to spacious entrance hall with storage cupboard under the stairs. Partly tiled cloakroom fitted with a suite of hand basin and WC.
• At the front of the house, the living room is bright and well-porportioned, and has both BT and Sky points.
• The stunning kitchen/dining area has doors leading directly to the rear garden and benefits from a range of modern modern high gloss wall and base units, inset sink with drainer. Integrated cooker and 4-ring hob, integrated slimline dishwasher and integrated fridge/freezer.
• Stairs lead from the hall to the first floor landing. There are two generous double bedrooms on the first floor, together with bedroom 4/study, and the family bath/shower room which is fitted with a bath with shower over, basin and WC, ceramic wall and floor tiles. There is also a useful storage cupboard.
• Stairs lead up to the second floor landing which has a further useful storage cupboard. The spacious principal bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe cupboard and south-facing views, and an en suite bath/shower room with bath with shower over, basin and WC.
To the front of the house is an off-road parking area for two cars, with a post and rail fence and newly planted shrubs.
There is a path leading round to the rear garden, which is newly landscaped and has a charming paved area outside the french doors leading from the kitchen/dining room, ideal for al fresco dining and relaxation.
The south facing garden is bordered by fencing and enjoys stunning uninterrupted countryside views.
AGENTS NOTE: Please note the photographs were taken in 2019 and are for marketing purposes only. The property is currently under construction.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation