Back Lane, Cross in Hand, Heathfield, TN21
- Impressive newly built detached house
- Semi-rural location in Cross-in-Hand
- Stonegate station about 8.5 miles
- Spacious and versatile accommodation
- Double garage
- Landscaped garden
**Guide Price £1,550,000 - £1,650,000**
An impressive and exceptional brand new, 5-bedroomed Sussex-style detached house in a semi-rural location in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The house provides spacious and versatile living throughout, together with landscaped gardens and double barn-style garage. In all about 0.4 of an acre
South Lodge is a stunning, newly constructed, five bedroomed home situated in the sought after location of Back Lane in Cross in Hand. Offering a compelling prospect for families, commuters and newcomers wanting a semi-rural lifestyle on the fringe of this popular East Sussex village.
There is underfloor heating to the ground floor areas with individual thermostats and radiators to the first floor, all powered by an air source pump. The first floor accommodation is fully carpeted including stairs, apart from wet areas which have Amtico flooring. Mains operated smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, hard wired intruder alarm system and multi-point locking system to front door.
The main features of the property include:
• Oak front door into light and spacious entrance hall. Oak engineered flooring with underfloor heating, oak and painted staircase to first floor, understairs cupboard. Downstairs cloakroom, tiled with wash basin and WC.
• Large study with underfloor heating.
• Double doors lead from the hall into the open-plan kitchen/family/garden room with five double doors leading onto large patio area with unspoilt views over the rear garden and woodland views.
• The kitchen/dining area offers everything required for modern day living, with oak flooring throughout the kitchen, dining and garden room area. The high quality designer kitchen comprises a wide range of wall and base units with stunning matching worktops, upstands and splashbacks; inset 1½ bowl sink with mixer taps. There is an excellent large central island which serves also as a breakfast bar, with cupboards, drawers and wine cooler. The Neff appliances are integral including double oven and hob, separate large fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Double door leading to large patio area.
• Adjacent to the kitchen is the utility room housing some of the services with ample base and wall units incorporating a further sink, plumbing for washing machine. Back door leading to the side of the property.
• The garden room area has an abundance of natural light with four double doors leading onto the large patio which runs the full length of the rear of the property.
• Double doors lead into the living room with oak flooring throughout and under floor heating. Wood burning stove with oak mantel above. Single door leading to the hallway.
• A staircase leads to the first floor landing. The master bedroom has views over the rear garden and beyond to woodland, and a range of fitted wardrobes with hanging space. Door to ensuite bath/shower room with tiled double shower, bath, wash basin and WC, heated towel rail. Amtico flooring with part tiled walls.
• Bedroom 2 is located at the other end of the landing, and is a double aspect room with views over the rear garden and beyond, and an en suite shower room with tiled double shower, wash basin, WC, heated towel rail. Amtico flooring with part tiled walls.
• Bedroom 3 is a spacious double bedroom with views over the front garden. Bedroom 4 is another double enjoying views over the rear garden. Bedroom 5 is a small double bedroom with views over the front garden.
• Family bathroom with single tiled shower, bath, basin and WC, heated towel rail.
The property is approached into a driveway with gate, large parking area, and double barn style garage with power and light connected. To the side of the barn is a garden shed. Steps lead down to the front door and paved area.
The front of the property is laid to lawn with landscaping. There is an enclosed fence leading into post and rail fencing to remaining sides and rear of the property.
The rear garden benefits from delightful views over woodland.
In all about 0.4 of an acre.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Hunters View, Western Road, Newick, Lewes, BN8
An impressive family home offering spacious accommodation excess 3,700 square feet arranged over three floors with annexe potential and sitting within attractive landscaped gardens close to the centre...
Cowfold Road, West Grinstead, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13
This superbly presented character family home has spacious reception rooms, five bedroom suites and excellent equestrian facilities with extensive outbuildings including stables, feed store, tack room...
Swain Road, St. Michaels, Tenterden, Kent, TN30
A stylishly presented and much improved unlisted period 5 bedroom property set in a delightful rural location with good size accommodation, mature gardens and grounds of 1.3 acres, extensive garaging ...