Amberstone, Herstmonceux, East Sussex, BN27
- Quality New Home
- Herstmonceux village 2 miles
- Pevensey and Westham mainline station 7.5 miles
- Luxury specification throughout
- Excellent south facing rear garden
- Views to the South Downs
- Private driveway and ample parking
An exclusive new four bedroom detached home, set back from the road with a private driveway, substantial south facing back garden with views of the South Downs, in a semi-rural location near to the village of Herstmonceux.
Walnut Tree House is a quality new home near to the High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty close to the village of Herstmonceux. Luxury specification throughout which is evident from the excellent finish. Traditional weatherboard elevations and exposed brickwork beneath a tiled roof, accessed via a private driveway, with ample parking and an excellent sized garden to the rear.
The main features of the property include:
• A great sense of space with a large open double height entrance hall with a very useful cloakroom with shower
• Next to the cloakroom is bedroom 4/study for flexible living and working options
• Kitchen/family room to the front of the property, equipped with a bespoke range of white high gloss cupboards with soft close hinges, white galaxy quartz worktops, upstands and splashbacks. Integrated appliances, including ceramic hob, two ovens, extractor hood and dishwasher
• Utility room with space for washing machine and tumble dryer and access to the garden
• Sitting room to the rear with french doors opening onto the garden
• To the first floor there is the principal bedroom with an en suite shower room and walk in wardrobe area offering plenty of storage
• There are 2 further double bedrooms to the rear of the property
• The bathrooms are equipped with Ideal Standard white sanitary ware with contemporary chrome fittings, and heated chrome towel rails in the family bathroom and en suite
Central heating and hot water
• High efficiency gas fired central heating and hot water system
Electrical and Multimedia
• LED or pendant lighting to all rooms with Sky TV and BT points in the sitting room and principal bedroom
• Satin white panelled doors with chrome fittings
• White painted staircase, with all internal joinery finished in satin white
• Double glazed UPVC windows and french doors with multi point locking system
There is a private drive way and large front garden containing established trees and planting, with ample parking.To the rear of the house there is a large south facing garden with views over the South Downs.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Stanbridges, Stanbridge Lane, Staplefield, Haywards Heath, RH17
An attractive and spacious semi-detached house in need of updating throughout. Located in a semi-rural position close to the A/M23 benefiting from an indoor swimming pool (also requires renovation), l...
Paynters Way, Newick, Lewes, East Sussex, BN8
An attractive and well-presented four bedroom detached family home that has been beautifully maintained by the current owners ,situated in the ever popular village of Newick. The property sits in a la...