High Street, Battle, East Sussex, TN33
- High quality kitchen and bathroom
- Two double bedrooms
- Communal garden
- Heart of Battle town centre
- Close to shops and amenities
- Mainline station within 0.2 of a mile
A beautiful newly converted 2 bedroom second floor apartment in the centre of the charming town of Battle, close to a variety of shops, boutiques, restaurants, entertainment and cafes. The apartments have excellent public transport links and passing close by is the 1066 Country Walk.
At 8 High Street are five sympathetically converted 2-bedroom apartments within a charming period property in the heart of historic Battle. Situated in the sought after centre of the popular town, all the apartments have their own individual style and have been finished to an exceptionally high standard.
Each apartment is accessed via a communal entrance hall to the side of the property, with the original staircase up to the second floor, with a retail unit to front
of the building.
Apartment Four is on the second floor overlooking the garden to the rear of the property.
The main features of Apartment Four include:
• Entrance Hall with security intercom, access leading to the staircase and to the rear of the property and the communal garden.
• Kitchen/sitting/dining room overlooking the communal garden. The kitchen with the Cartmel range of units is presented in Navy with quartz worktops, splashback and upstand; including butlers sink and instant hot water tap. Bosch integrated appliances including a double oven, gas hob, extractor hood, washer/dryer and fridge/freezer.
• Bathroom which is fully tiled in sage green with contemporary vanity units, shower over the bath and high quality vinyl flooring.
• Spacious principal bedroom containing a refurbished period fireplace and a view of the Battle Abbey gateway.
• The second bedroom is to the front of the apartment and contains a refurbished period fireplace and large storage cupboard.
• High quality vinyl flooring in the kitchen and bathroom, with carpets to the bedrooms.
• Windows, doors, internal joinery, fittings and finishing touches include traditional white internal doors with black door furniture in keeping with the age and style of the property.
• Heating and hot water Gas fired combi boiler with radiators throughout.
• Electrical and lighting recessed lighting throughout the apartment.
There is a communal garden to the rear of the property.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
£250,000Offers In Excess Of
The Walks House, 30-36 The Pantiles, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2
A charming first floor apartment with 2 bedrooms and conveniently situated opposite the Common adjoining the Pantiles and within close proximity to The High Street and the Main Line Station into Londo...
Windgrove House, Caldbec Hill, Battle, East Sussex, TN33
**Guide Price £280,000 - £300,000** An attractive and updated semi-detached cottage occupying a discreet location just off Caldbec Hill, about 0.4 of a mile from the town centre, and tucked ...