Graystone Villas, Garlinge Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4
- Beautiful new period style property
- Walking distance to local amenities
- Off-road parking and courtyard garden
- Classic regency style exterior
- Close to Tunbridge Wells
- Contemporary luxury interiors
Birchcroft House is an elegant period-style new home situated on the fringes of the beautiful Royal Tunbridge Wells. Classic regency style on the outside and contemporary open plan living within, including bespoke quality kitchen, spacious living areas and relaxing courtyard garden.
Graystone Villas in Southborough continues the tradition for fine period properties in the Borough of Royal Tunbridge Wells, drawing inspiration from the areas most cherished residential dwellings. This collection of 4, three-bedroom properties enjoys a central Southborough position, within walking distance of the towns amenities, the common and a number of grammar schools.
Classic exteriors, comprising crisp render, bay windows and architectural plasterwork mouldings, are complemented by contemporary interiors, and a mix of formal reception rooms and open plan spaces. An elevated specification includes fitted wardrobes, bifold doors leading to pretty courtyard gardens, en suites to at least one bedroom, bespoke kitchens with either a breakfast bar or an island and luxury bathrooms.
Kitchen / Dining / Living
• Contemporary British made Shaker-style navy/grey mist matt finish doors.
• Caesarstone white attica marble stone worktops.
• Washing machine/tumble dryer.
• Oven, hob and extractor.
• A-rated energy efficient boiler.
• Modern white bathroom suite.
• Contemporary/period fitted furniture.
• Matt white wall tiles and matt white Carrera floor tiles.
Lighting and flooring
• Grey parquet flooring and Irish linen carpets.
• Low energy LED spotlights throughout and pendants for feature lighting to principal rooms.
Through bi-fold doors from the kitchen is a beautiful courtyard area to relax in, and the property also offers secure off-road parking.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation