Bashurst Hill, Itchingfield, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13
An attractive Grade II listed family home situated in a peaceful rural position within easy reach of Billingshurst and Horsham.
- Believed to Date Back to Around 1547
- Charming, Versatile Accommodation
- Dining Room with Inglenook Fireplace
- Recently Updated Kitchen
- Sitting Room with Woodburner
- Views Over Surrounding Countryside
- Private Gravelled Driveway
- Mature Secluded Gardens
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough, Tunbridge Wells and an associated London office.Book Now
Gardner Street, Herstmonceux, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27
**Guide Price £725,000 - £775,000** A picturesque Grade II Listed period house, with annexe potential, in the centre of Herstmonceux village, together with useful external office/treatment r...