Billingshurst Road, Ashington, Pulborough, West Sussex, RH20
An exceptionally well presented family home offering contemporary accommodation set in approximately 2.98 acres with a range of outbuildings offering scope for further development (subject to planning permission).
- Open plan living accommodation
- Substantially extended and redeveloped
- Countryside views
- Large south west facing terrace
- Private gardens and paddocks approaching 3 acres
- Extensive range of outbuildings totalling approximately 3,000 sq ft
- Development potential (STPP)
- Outside office
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough, Tunbridge Wells and an associated London office.Book Now
Grove Hill, Hellingly, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27
A beautifully located and quite exceptional traditional style country property, principally single storey, together with a detached outbuilding, privately situated down its 800 yard driveway, in rural...