Graffham, Petworth, West Sussex, GU28
£250,000Offers In Excess Of
A well equipped stable yard with excellent facilities
extending to approximately 9.1 acres (3.68 ha).
- Smallholding/equestrian property
- Stable block, tack room/feed store
- Pole barn and large storage area
- Detached Timber Store
- 2 stable field shelters
- Edge of the village location
- Water and electricity connected
- Approximately 9.1 acres (3.68 hectares)
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough, Tunbridge Wells and an associated London office.Book Now
Land To The West Of Maids Close, Biddenden (Lot 2), Kent, TN27
Strategic land located on the north eastern edge of Biddenden village, for sale as a whole or in two lots. Lot 1 4.01 acres, Lot 2 25.29 acres. For more information please contact Ben Haugh or Oliver ...