Graffham, Petworth, West Sussex, GU28
£250,000Offers In Excess Of
- Smallholding/equestrian property
- Stable block, tack room/feed store
- Pole barn and large storage area
- Detached Timber Store
- 2 stable field shelters
- Edge of the village location
- Water and electricity connected
- Approximately 9.1 acres (3.68 hectares)
A well equipped stable yard with excellent facilities
extending to approximately 9.1 acres (3.68 ha).
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Kent Street, Cowfold, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13
Former free range poultry farm building with potential for alternative uses,subject to prior planning consent with 3.35 acres. One of three lots.Amenities The farm is set well back from the road in a ...