Graffham, Petworth, West Sussex, GU28
£250,000Offers In Excess Of
- Smallholding/equestrian property
- Stable block, tack room/feed store
- Pole barn and large storage area
- Detached Timber Store
- 2 stable field shelters
- Edge of the village location
- Water and electricity connected
- Approximately 9.1 acres (3.68 hectares)
A well equipped stable yard with excellent facilities
extending to approximately 9.1 acres (3.68 ha).
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough, Tunbridge Wells and an associated London office.Book Now
London Road, Washington, Pulborough, West Sussex, RH20
A fabulously located horse grazing paddocks, copse and enchanting woodland hanger with road frontage, extending to approximately 15.2 acres (6.15 ha). Located on the northern edge of the South Downs ...