Bartram Close, Pulborough, RH20
£310,000Offers In Excess Of
- Attractive Contemporary Home
- 300m of the Railway Station
- Bedrooms with Built-in Wardrobes
- 8 Years Remaining on NHBC
- Walking Distance of the Village
- South Facing Garden
A modern terraced house in a small private close developed by Rushman Homes in 2017, within walking distance of both Pulborough mainline railway station and village centre. Benefiting from 2 allocated parking spaces.
A modern 2 double bedroom house built by Rushman Homes in 2017 and benefitting from the remainder of a 10-year NHBC warranty. The property is presented to a high standard throughout and offers free-flowing and naturally light accommodation. Main features of the property include:
• Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room with fully fitted Nobilia kitchen complete with a range of integrated appliances including Bosch 4-ring gas hob and fan oven/grill, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and Indesit dishwasher. The dining area and kitchen feature Amtico Sun Bleached Oak floor finish.
• Generous Sitting Room with glazed double doors to the composite decking and garden. • Master Bedroom with mirror fronted double wardrobes and window to the rear. • Second Double Bedroom with built-in cupboard and window to the front. • Bathroom by Saneux with ceramic tiles, chrome taps, vanity unit and heated towel rail, Amtico flooring in White Oak.
The property benefits from 2 allocated parking spaces which are located immediately in front of the house. To the rear of the property and accessed via the Sitting Room a south-facing composite decking provides an outdoor seating area. Steps lead down to the garden which is mainly laid to lawn and features a useful garden storage box. A gate at the bottom of the garden provides rear access.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
High Street, Burwash, Etchingham, East Sussex, TN19
A charming attached, two-bedroom cottage situated in the heart of Burwash village, together with an off-road parking space and separate, fence-enclosed courtyard style garden. EPC EDescription 2 Squ...