Guildford Road, Abinger Hammer, Dorking, Surrey, RH5
- Newly refurbished period property
- Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Elevated, village location
- Newly fitted kitchen and utility room
- Two reception rooms with working fireplace
- Master bedroom with en suite shower
- Guest bedroom with en suite shower
- Two further bedrooms
- Jack-&-Jill bathroom
- Superb views
An impressive newly refurbished four bedroom detached village property with large garden in a sought after Surrey Hills location. Internal photos to follow.
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough, Tunbridge Wells and an associated London office.Book Now
Heathfield Road, Burwash Weald, Etchingham, East Sussex, TN19
A beautifully restored and intriguing character house set over two floors with 4/5 bedrooms, in a lovely garden setting. Burwash village is about 1.3 miles and Stonegate main line station about 4 mile...