Downview Road, Barnham, Bognor Regis, PO22
- Character 1920s Home
- Bright Open Plan Living Area
- Over 3,000 sq ft
- Carriage Driveway
- Generous Mature Garden
- Quiet Location
A substantial family home built in the 1920s featuring a combination of typical 1920s features such as high ceilings, situated in a private lane on the edge of Barnham village. Offering over 3,000 sq.ft. of accommodation set within a generous west facing plot.
The property is situated in a quiet, private road within walking distance of the centre of Barnham Village (approx. 0.5 miles). The village offers a selection of local shops including supermarket, bakers, butchers, pharmacy, several cafes and a public house. The mainline station provides services to London Victoria, Gatwick Airport and Brighton, making the area ideal for commuters. The Cathedral City of Chichester (approx. 7 miles) offers an extensive range of shops and leisure facilities and is also renowned for its theatres, galleries, and museums. Barnham is situated close to The South Downs and within easy reach of many popular coastal areas including Climping, The Witterings, Dell Quay, and Bosham.
Three Anchor Bay is a characterful detached property built in the 1920s, with later additions in 1936 and most notably in 2000. The property features a combination of typical 1920s features such as high ceilings, bay and sash windows and generously proportioned rooms, with a modern finish and open plan reception rooms created as part of the propertys substantial extension and reconfiguration in 2000. Main features of the property include:
• Porch leading to a spacious entrance hall.
• Stunning open plan kitchen/dining/family Room flooded with natural light due to a vaulted ceiling with numerous skylights, Velux windows and glazed doors to the terrace and garden. This versatile and expansive space includes many attractive features such as a bespoke spiral staircase.
• Family Room/Study to the rear of the property with dual aspect and door to the conservatory.
• Generous master bedroom Suite with bay window, oak flooring and en-suite bathroom with bath and shower attachment.
• 3 further double bedrooms to the first floor.
• Family Bathroom with modern fittings and large walk-in shower, double sized sink vanity unit and heated towel rail.
• Galleried landing leading and stairs leading to a fifth bedroom.
The property is approached via a gravel in and out driveway providing ample parking for several vehicles. The generous rear garden benefits from a south-westerly aspect and is mostly laid to lawn and interspersed with mature shrubs and trees, including a beautiful Magnolia. A paved terrace immediately behind the house provides an outdoor seating area and is bordered by attractive planting. Three Anchor Bay benefits from one of the largest plots in Downview Road.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Cuckfield Road, Ansty, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17
**GUIDE PRICE £1,000,000-£1,100,000** Available for the first time in 50 years, a fantastic opportunity to acquire a period property offering exceptional potential to update in a secluded lo...