The Spinney, Pulborough, RH20
- Popular Village Location
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen
- Underfloor Heating to Ground Floor
- 2 En-Suite Facilities
- Parking and Enclosed Garden
- 10 Year Warranty
** Guide Prices Plots 1 and 2 £425,000 - £450,000 **
** A New Development Available to Reserve Today **
An exclusive development comprising one detached and a pair of semi detached 4 bedroom houses with parking and gardens. Conveniently situated close to local shops, school and amenities.
Spinney Mews is an exciting development of three houses each of 1,280 sq ft in the popular village of Pulborough, close to all amenities.
The main features of the properties include:
• Kitchen: fitted with contemporary style units with applicances including integrated hob, oven, dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
• Luxury Bathrooms and en suite Shower Rooms: with vanity units, heated towel rails and tiled flooring.
• Four Double Bedrooms: the principal bedroom and bedroom 2 both have en suite shower rooms.
• Wooden flooring: throughout the ground floor.
• Windows, doors, internal joinery, fittings and finishing touches: all of high quality and including high performance double glazed windows and front doors, bi-fold doors to the garden, traditional interior doors, walls finished with soft white or similar.
• Heating and hot water: underfloor heating to the ground floor, radiators to the first floor. Gas central heating system powered by high efficiency combi-boiler.
• Efficient electrical extractor system in the cloakroom and all bathrooms.
• Outside: parking for two cars and an enclosed garden, which is laid to lawn.
• 10 Year Warranty.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Bakery Place, Station Road, Robertsbridge, East Sussex, TN32
**Guide Price £450,000 - £500,000** A well-presented, detached, four-bedroom, modern property situated in a tucked away location in the heart of the village, with garage and off-road parking...