Catts Hill, Mark Cross, Crowborough, East Sussex, TN6
- Set down a private road
- Stylishly presented
- Crowborough station 2.5 miles
- Triple bay car port
- Tunbridge Wells 5.7 miles
- South facing garden to rear
- Attractive Kitchen garden
- Garden store
An opportunity to acquire a superb extended Stylish 1930s detached home in a favoured stretch of countryside between Rotherfield and Mark Cross, set in fantastic mature gardens and grounds of 1.73 acres.
Pedlars is a beautifully presented and much improved 1930s family house positioned in a favoured stretch of countryside between Rotherfield and Mark Cross with fantastic gardens and grounds.
The accommodation is arranged as follows:
• Entrance porch through to hallway with stairs rising and door through to dining room.
• Dining room with wood block flooring, exposed brick fireplace with inset wood burning stove, and door to the garden.
• Triple aspect sitting room with fireplace and inset wood burning stove.
• Dual aspect study with shelving to recess.
• The superb light and airy drawing room is approached through the vaulted link with broad windows and doors to the front and rear, oak flooring, underfloor heating and velux windows within the pitch of the roof.
• Vaulted kitchen/breakfast room with gas Aga, Siemens halogen hob, combination oven/microwave, granite working surfaces and window overlooking the rear garden. Utility room with a further built-in Siemens oven, stainless steel sink and provision for washing machine and tumble dryer. Beyond this is a boot room with a door to the side and a wet room with shower.
• First floor landing and main bedroom with fitted wardrobes, window to the rear garden, en suite shower room with walk-in shower. There are two further double bedrooms on this floor one of which is currently fitted out as a dressing room and a family bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
• Second floor with two further double bedrooms and further bathroom with separate shower.
Pedlars is approached over a private road with electric gates opening to a broad parking and turning area. There is a triple bay car port with log store to one side, behind which is a substantial storage shed.
The gardens and grounds are a real feature of the property with an array of established mature shrubs and specimen trees. The rear garden is primarily south facing with sweeping lawns and well stocked borders. Adjoining the drawing room is an east facing kitchen garden with decked area with further raised beds. There is a garden store/workshop and potting shed, and across the rear of the property is a broad paved terrace with wisteria and climbing clematis. The gardens and grounds in all are 1.73 acres.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Broad Street Green, Hooe, Battle, East Sussex, TN33
A graceful and well-presented Grade II Listed 5-bedroom country house of 3,377 sq ft (together with an excellent detached 3-bedroom cottage of 1,256 sq ft) - a combined internal area of 4,633 sq ft - ...
Cowfold Road, West Grinstead, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13
This superbly presented character family home has spacious reception rooms, five bedroom suites and excellent equestrian facilities with extensive outbuildings including stables, feed store, tack room...